"The police think that Finn might have been involved in the gun fight." She told me and I was getting more nervous.

"C-can we stop talking about this?" I stuttered shyly and Ayla just stared at me.

"I'm sorry." She pulled me into a hug.
"I hope you like the present." She smiled at me, staring down at the box in my hands. I took the lid off the box to reveal a professional speaker and a professional microphone along with a note which read:

When I heard your voice I knew straight away what to get you for your upcoming birthday :) I hope you like the present and I hope to hear you singing more often. You have a real talent.
Love Ayla ❤️ xx

I just smiled at the note and thanked Ayla.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled again.
"Maybe we can have a jam session again sometime? In the music room like we used to." She asked, looking very excited about the thought.

"I'd like that." I smiled at her and placed the lid back on the box. My phone buzzed and I just stared at it shocked.
"Shit. I have to go. Can I speak to you tonight or tomorrow?" I asked her and she agreed.

"Yeah, sure. I'm free."

"Okay cool. I'll speak to you soon." I told her and she put all of her stuff back on before we both left the house. She made her way home whilst I got a cab.

Once I got to the hospital, I opened the door to see Finn lay there with his eyes half open.

"Hey." I smiled at him as I knocked on the door to his room.

"Hey." He croaked our lightly, trying to sit up.

"No. No. You need to rest." I ran out to him and he just smiled.

"What is that?" He pointed to the cupcake in my hand.

"It's for you. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday." I told him  and he just smiled at me. I struck a match and lit the candle on top. Shoving the match box in my bag after.
"Make a wish." I told him and he closed his eyes before blowing the candle out.

"Happy 18th." He told me and I just smiled, taking the candle out of his cupcake and placing the cake on the table next to his bed. I guess my very own birthday wish came true that Finn would wake up and would be ok.

"Have I really been here for a month?" He asked me.

"Yeah. You were close to death Finn." I felt my eyes starting to get watery.
"You lost a lot of blood and they didn't think you were gonna make it or even wake up."

"Do you mean I've had another coma?"

"It wasn't a coma, you were just too weak so they let your body get the rest to recover, and then your body almost shut down so they had to do cpr on you again." I told him and he just stared down and grabbed one of my hands.

"I'm not going anywhere." He suddenly told me and I cupped my free hand around his that was squeezing my hand.

"You almost did." I told him and his expression changed and he looked like he was about to cry.

"You said you wanted chaos." He smirked at me and we both just laughed at his comment.

"I don't know if I could handle this much chaos." A year rolled down my cheek and Finn noticed, squeezing my hand tighter.
"Why did you put yourself in danger over me?" I asked him and he just stayed silent.

"Beverly was about to kill you. I couldn't let that happen." He started.
"I told her to leave you alone and then she does that. To say I was pissed off was an understatement."

"So why didn't you shoot her?" I asked him.

"A guy got to me first." He stared down.

"Hey. You were lucky the bullet didn't hit any of your vital organs, the bullet just missed everything." Which now that I think about it is extremely lucky in Finn's case.

"How am I not dead? I fell off the cliff..."

"Because you fell off on right the side of the cliff where the rocks weren't. When you jumped down when we were 11 you jumped down on the side of the rocks..." I told him and he just stared down.

"I did get lucky this time."
"I'm so sorry Beverly was tormenting you. It's all my fault."

"Finn, none of it is your fault. Beverly is a psycho bitch that only wants you in her life. She's in jail now by the way. They found her knife by the tree where she cut my cheek and then one of the footballers confessed to what she did. Her trial is tomorrow. The guy that shot you is behind bars though, it's just Beverly that's left to be locked away." I told him and I saw a smile appear on his face.

"I hope she does get locked up." He replied.

Author's note: pfft and you guys thought Finn was dead...wonder who did that 👀