white lies

Tord p.o.v
Finally I have it the thing I've been craving for

My Tommy
There he was trapped in my basement strapped to a chair sleeping 'how cute̵̢͘'
I thought to my self as I watch him sleep "ugh wha were am i?" I hear Tommy wake up "your finally awake my love" he looked at me with concern "lo͞v̴e? What are you talking about i don't have a lover?" I chuckled "Not yet..." he looked at me confused "what do you mean" I grabbed his arm and said " I know how to get rid of your problem, every time you talk to some girl or boy they dissapeard right?" He looked up to me our lips so close I yearn to kiss him but I have to wait . "Yeah how are you going to stop it you might dissapear too" I starded to giggle "oh love your so silly thinking that I'll dissapear trust me I won't and I'll make sure you don't either as long as you keep your end of the bargain" I tell him with a smirk "fine what end of the bargain do I have to hold up?" I moved so close to him our nooses were touching "marry me..." his face turnd bright red "wha wha- YOU HEARD ME MARRY ME OR YOU'LL END UP WITH THEM" I ended up scarring making him fall out the chair "what do you mean with them ?" I quickly shut my mouth with my hand"n..nothing" he looked at me again with a scaird face "do you know we're they went?" I took my hands of my mouth and put a hand under his chin "how silly are you I'm offering you protection but you just want to know we're your class mats are at honestly if I were you I'd take the opportunity so what's your choice marry me or let them take me too?" He sat there hesitating "oh well ill just go with them then" i heard Tommy get up "WAIT TORD" him saying my name wanted me to kiss him so badly "you know even if you were the last person on earth I'd still date you so yes I will marry you" he walked up to me and kissed me I never felt so happier with him than ever I pulled away the looked into his eyes his dark...loving...eyes... "let us get married tomorrow then shall we?" He looked back at me "of course love..." he as fallen for my lies...

XxXxXx

hehehehehehe i love typing on the computer

-reina