Destiny

2082:
Everything has changed. This isn't the future I dreamed of when I was young. I thought everything would be different. Better. I was wrong. Every year, things become worse. I am old now and old people always say:"The past was much better!" And 50 years ago, this wasn't really right in many ways. Now it is mostly true. This planet isn't what it should be. What it was. The seven big oceans are more plastic than water. It's too late for rescue. They always told us:"Don't worry, everything will be fine soon." Why did they always lie? They didn't even try to save our planet. Our home. Many kinds of animals died because they accidentally ate plastic. They aren't alive anymore. It is all our fault. Humanity means destruction. Death. Almost everyone lost his faith. No one believes in a future. First we will loose the oceans, rivers and lakes. Then many wild animals will die of thirst. The next steps are forests. At least, we will run out of water and food. We won't survive longer than about five years. We can't. It isn't possible. Sometimes we had hope. These times are over. Today, we're forgetting what hope means. We're forgetting how to hope. We are praying for a wonder, which will never happen. We had our chance. We had many of them. Not enough, how it seems.
We, humans, were created to live on a world that doesn't exist. We should have noticed all of these problems we have way earlier, but we are only interested in ourselves. We are so selfish. Well, we were, until we knew about everything. It's kinda like if you are bullying someone and this person commits suicide. You only realise what you have done when it's already too late. You want to change it, make it undone. But you can't. You did it and now you have to live with it. Maybe we learn from our mistakes and do it better next time. But in this case, there is no "next time". Life is an onetaker. The whole world is. Deal with it. You cannot change anything, anymore. No matter how hard you try. You know, I won't be alive in five years, but I have a daughter. She has a husband and two little, beatiful childs. Twins. I don't want them to suffer. They are, and will be, so young. They could have grown up happy. They could have had a future.

Plastic. It seemed to be good, now it's side effects ruin everything. Plastic changed our destiny. Think about it. Stand up. Wake up. We still have a chance. Now we can change our destiny. It isn't over yet. We still can do something against all this trash in the oceans, save our home. Don't think that you couldn't do something. You can! We all can! Even the little things can help, form groups and coullect rubbish at beaches, for example.
Against Plastic! Fighting!