Chapter 14

At first I felt happy, relieved, then worried. Where are the Avengers? What happened while I was in the Soul World? I look around and see everyone running towards me, except Loki. He sprinting. He embraces me in a tight hug and I stiffen up at this strange action but then I loosen a bit knowing he must have been really worried about me. Wait a second, he's the God of Mischief, he doesn't have to worry about anybody.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he whispers in my ear and I frown. Huh? He's glad I'm okay? 

"Umm, me too," I say while slipping out of the hug and giving him a warm smile, but making it evident that confusion is on my face. Loki smiles back at me weakly before walking away and sitting on a nearby bench. 

Then I am showered with hugs from The Avengers and I watch all of them get emotional while reuniting with the ones they lost from the snap. Steve and Bucky look like they're never gonna let go of each other. The wizard whose name I figured out to be Doctor Strange, shakes hands with Tony. Drax, Gamora, Rocket, Groot, Mantis and Star Lord are all hugging and rejoicing like a happy family. Falcon and War Machine hug and give each other a few pats on the back, before Sam goes over to Cap and gives him a hug once he finally let go of Bucky. 

I smile at how happy everyone is, how happy they are to have their family and friends back. I then feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Tony for a split second and then he hugs me tightly. Once he releases me I look at his face, expecting him to be happy and smiling that everyone is back, but he's barely holding in tears.

"Tony what's wrong?" I ask worriedly. More tears fall down his face and I hug him again.

"T-the-the Sp-p-p-id-der k-kid," he exclaims in between sobs. 

"Mr Stark I'm over here!" I hear someone shout. We both turn our heads to see Peter running towards us. I glance back at Tony to see him overwhelmed with joy. He runs over to Peter and embraces him like he'll never let go. As much as he denies it, he really does seem like his father. 

I turn around to see Thor smiling down at me and I return the smile.

"You have done a wonderful job Lady Ivy," I fake gasp and put my hand on my chest smiling.

"It's Lady now is it?" I say while putting my hands on my hips ad straightening my posture to look superior. He laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, you are officially the saviour of the universe, I personally want to thank you," I smile at him and glance around at everyone. My stomach drops when I see Loki with his head in his hands. 

"Thor, is Loki okay?" I ask him and he turns around following my gaze. 

"I will go talk to him, I am sure it's nothing" he flashes me a reassuring smile, but I'm not convinced. I cross my arms as he walks away. I decide to brush it off and ask Loki about it later.

----------------------------------

A week has passed since Thanos was defeated and I also managed to bring Vision back with my Time powers, giving him the Mind Stone so he still has his powers. I put the gauntlet along with the other Infinity Stones in places where no one will ever find them. I covered their traces with magic though, just in case.

The week has been so busy that I haven't had time to talk to Loki yet and make sure he's okay. I know he's probably fine by now but he's my friend and I want to make sure that he is feeling fine.

I finally have some free time so I decide to go and visit him in the room he's staying in, for some reason Thor and Loki won't return back to Asgard. I've asked Thor on multiple occasions why, but whenever I do he either changes the subject or finds an excuse to leave the room. Loki on the other hand hasn't even left his room. 

As I'm walking down the hallway I can hear shouting. As I get nearer I realise it's coming from Loki's room. I sneak up and hear Thor and Loki fighting. I press my ear up against the door and listen to what they are saying.

"We have to tell her at some point Brother!" Thor shouts.

"NO!" Loki shouts back. "She wouldn't understand! She remembers nothing Thor! There's no use, just forget about it" he says suddenly lowering his tone. There is a long pause for a while before Thor speaks again.

"Brother, tell her, you're only hurting yourself and it pains me that you are being so stubborn," I hear footsteps coming closer to the door so I distance myself and pretend that I am walking past. "It will be fine" he says once more before opening the door and notices me. 

"Lady Ivy! Perfect timing!" I look at  him smiling at me, but a hint of worry is shown on his face. His voice then goes down into a whisper. "My brother needs to talk to you about something."

"Sure, when?" I hear the creak of Loki's door opening and see him gesturing for me to walk inside. I look back at Thor who gives me a hug and then flashes me a reassuring smile. I walk into Loki's room and sit down on his bed, which he then joins me and sits across from me. Pain is evident in his face and he is playing with his hands, showing signs that he is nervous.

"Loki what's wrong?" I ask him worried and scared at the same time. He barely looks at me and I struggle to understand why.

"I hoped I would never have to tell you about this, yet I am so happy to see you again," he says still not looking at me. I stay silent and he continues. "I assume you will have many questions after I tell you and I will answer all of them, but first, do you remember when Thanos said to you that you killed yourself?" He asks finally looking up at me. 

"He mentioned it in the Soul World as well and that I did it to protect the weapon" I say trying to remember. Loki nods at me and my heart starts beating faster. If I killed myself, then how am I still here?

"Before you killed yourself, you lived on Asgard under the protection of Odin, the All-Father," he says.

"What do you mean? I've lived on Earth my entire life, well ever since my home planet blew up," I say interrupting him and he puts a finger against his lips silencing me.

"Ivy, your home planet did blow up, but you never came to Earth. Your mother sent you to Asgard because Odin owed her a debt. Knowing that your protection was the debt Odin took you in and you lived under the roof of the palace." My jaw drops at this new information. "While you were there something happened and Thanos managed to get hold of you and to protect the weapon you stabbed yourself but it merely put you in a coma. You woke up five years later, and I put a spell over your mind to make you remember none of this." I suddenly feel angry.

"Loki why would you do that!" I shout at him.

"It was to protect you. If you knew too much of your past while Thanos was still alive he would have found you much faster," I start to calm down a bit and I nod my head. 

"Anything else I need to know?" I ask Loki. His head shoots up and he stares into my confused eyes.

"You also had a love interest and he planned to propose to you if Thanos hadn't got you and if you hadn't gone into a coma" he says a little sadly.

"Who Loki?" I ask him desperately for some reason.

"Me." 

-----------------------------------------

So now you know why Thanos was saying that Ivy 'killed' herself. Anyways I don't have much to say. I don't really know what will be in the next chapter. I should really plan out my stories before I write them. 

Anyways comment, vote, follow if ya want. Thank you so much for reading my story, it means a lot :)

- ella (who is currently dying because it's 30 degrees and humid AS HELL)