Chapter 13

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel searing pain shoot through me, mainly my head. I look up and see that Thanos is right in front of me and he has punched me in the head. Unhappy that I didn't fall over, he punches me again, this time square in the face. Still not having recovered from the last blow I fall back and water splashes around me. 

I bring my hand up to my face and realise I have a blood nose and a deep gash on my forehead. I groan in pain as Thanos sets his foot on my stomach, applying more pressure the more I struggle.

"Give me that necklace now" he says in a demanding tone. I continue to struggle under his weight and he then unexpectedly takes his foot off and puts each of his feet on each of my hands. He doesn't stand lightly and I can feel the bones cracking in my hands and my fingers. I shut my eyes tightly and scream in agony. I try to use my powers but the weight on my hands is restricting it. I see Thanos grinning at me, pleased that he's injured and Infinity God so easily. 

"Give me the necklace Ivy," he says once again. "Or you die," he aims his fist with the gauntlet at me and I start to feel defeated. This is it. He's got me and there's no way out. He's going to get the necklace and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I have no choice.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I lean my head back and close my eyes, indicating to Thanos that I've given up. He steps off of me not lowering his fist. I get up into a sitting position and slowly attempt to move my broken hands to the clasp of the necklace. My hands finally reach it and they fumble, trying to undo it.

"HURRY UP!" Thanos shouts at me thinking that I am stalling. I look at him dead in the eye when all of a sudden he gets sent flying back with a red mist sort-of thing flowing around him. I hear cheering from behind me and see Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Peter, Black Panther, a man that looks like a wizard, a man in a red leather jacket, a green woman, a woman with antennas, a grey muscular man and a tree all standing in a line behind me. 

I turn back to Thanos and see that he has recovered from the blast that Wanda sent him. I shoot him a mischievous grin and start walking towards him. I see in the corner of my eyes that everyone is running up beside me and I start running with them too once they get in line with me.

"So Ivy, what's the plan?" I hear Peter ask from beside me.

"Get the gauntlet" he nods and shoots a web at Thanos' leg and attempting to pull it with no success. The Grey-Man and Leather-Man help him and Thanos falls right onto his back. Once we get closer to Thanos who is now standing again, the green woman runs up to him and whacks him in the head with her sword and it stalls him for a moment. Long enough for Wanda to play with his head and he raises his hands to his temples to try and ease the pain. Sam and Bucky then start shooting at his weak spots making him falter for a moment. He then shoots them away with a blast of power and they don't get back up. Wizard-Man then sends his cape over to him and it wraps around his fist with the gauntlet. While his fist is being pulled back he manages to whack Green-Girl a few metres back and I see her clutch her stomach. 

I then see Leather-Man rush to her aid while shouting 'Gamora!'. Once I figure out her name I turn my attention to back to Thanos to see he is now trying to take the cape off his fist and fend off Black Panther at the same time who has managed to leave claw marks down his right arm and on the inside of his leg before he too is knocked away. The tree extends his arms and wraps them around Thanos' legs creating a barrier so that he cannot move. With the help of the wizard's magic, Peter jumps from a platform high into the air seeming there is nothing for him to swing from, and then the wizard creates a bar in the air that Peter shoots his web at and he swings around Thanos multiple times shooting at his legs to make the barrier thicker.

Antenna-Lady tries to sneak up on him from behind but Thanos realises and knocks her away. This causes him to become distracted and Gamora comes back to Thanos and attempts to stab him in the throat but Thanos moves just in time so instead it goes through his chest and out the other side causing him to hunch over in pain. Grey-Man and Leather-Man then rush over to him and grab his free arm and pull it back with all their might. Grey-Man pulls out one of his daggers and stabs Thanos in the arm and dragging it down stopping at his wrist to make it easier to hold him back. It works and Thanos roars out in agony. 

Peter, Wanda, Black Panther, the wizard, the tree, Gamora and I all create a circle around Thanos so he cannot escape. I stand in front of him and he looks up at me. I glance at his gauntlet and see the cape still around it. I then look him straight into the eyes and death-stare him. He is breathing heavily and purple ooze of his blood is trickling out from the side of his mouth.

"Please, don't do this," he says with a pleading look plastered on his face. I chuckle and grab his fist with the gauntlet on it. 

"Don't do what?" I ask with a smirk on my face and I rip the gauntlet off his hand with ease.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" He yells out at me and starts to struggle in his confinement. The cape unwraps itself from the gauntlet and flies back over to the wizard and sits back on his shoulders. I walk backwards to Peter who is next to me and I hand the gauntlet to him. I then gesture for everyone to move away and they do. 

"You see Thanos, when you propose a threat, upon half of the entire universe, and then go on with that threat, it comes with a great deal of consequences. You will learn what you have done. You will learn that your actions haven't done the universe any good. It's only brought suffering and depression. All. Because. Of. You."

"And when will I learn that?" He asks me with a confused look on his face. I can't believe he is so stubborn. 

"Right now" I say as I watch his eyes widen. The air is then filled with his painful screams as I obliterate him. I apply more power and then a white light consumes the Soul World and I shut my eyes tightly. When I open them again I see that I, along with all humans, are back on Earth. I then realise that the aliens have gone back to their planets as well. We won. We defeated him.

Finally, Thanos the Mad Titan, is destroyed.

---------------------------------

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaa! He's deeeead, Thanos is deeeeead. I'm really sorry to say this, but this story is coming to an end soon. I will try my best to make it longer. I have other stories coming as well though so don't worry, more on that later though. I know I haven't really appreciated this before so I am now. Thankyou all SO MUCH for 500 reads!! It really means a lot to me that people are actually reading my story because this is the first time that I've ever done something like this. Anyways, imma go now so bye. Next chapter coming soon...

- ella