Chapter 5

I lied, chapter 4 isn't that interesting, BUT chapter 6 is where things start to slot in place (or at least that's what I'm aiming for I haven't written it yet). The action might not come in until a while but just hang in there (hopefully it'll be worth-it). 

---------------------------------

"So what!" Thor exclaims. "I'm a god as well! What makes you so special?" I look at him knowing that nobody in the room will believe me.

"Thor, I'm the most powerful person in the universe" I reply to him. He snorts at me.

"Yeah right" he snaps at me.

"Thor give her a chance to explain" Cap says. Thor snaps back implying he's in a bad mood. Next I hear shouting. Some people saying 'shut up Thor!' With Thor shouting back, 'No! There's no way this puny god here is more powerful than my father Odin!' I then hear a, 'Odin's dead Thor!' And then I see the lightning sparks.

"I'm an Infinity God" I say and all the fighting stops immediately. Everyone turns their heads to look at me.

"That's impossible" Thor says. Banner looks at me and scratches his head.

"You mean, you created the Infinity Stones?" He asks with the knowledge of my kind.

"No Bruce my ancestors did, but they're all dead."

———————————

"It happened just after Thanos was told about the Infinity Stones" I tell them how my planet was destroyed. I tell them how once Thanos heard of the Stones and their power he wanted to seek them immediately, until he heard who created them. The most powerful beings in the universe, Infinity Gods. They live for forever unless they are killed by a massive force. I was never sure how Thanos managed to massacre my entire race. But I remember my mother using her Space powers to send me to Earth before the planet blew up killing everyone I loved. Once my planet blew up, the stones were sent flying all over the galaxy.

"Wait, but this happened over one-thousand years ago" Thor says, somewhere in his mind, this sounds familiar.

"Exactly, I'm an Infinity God remember? I live forever. I'm currently one-thousand and sixty-three years old. That's seventeen in human years by the way" I reply leaving everyone stunned, except Thor. To be honest the expression on his face says that he's a bit jealous.
"The weapon and the stones are connected, there is a possibility that Thanos may find out where it is. That's why I keep a low profile. At first I didn't know this was possible, but the more Stones Thanos collected the more I felt the necklace connect to the Stones" I say. Everyone just sits staring at me, then I see a frown form on Rhodes's face.
"You said 'necklace'" he says. I stare at him and start to panic. I try to form words but they're stuck in my throat.
"What?" I say basically gagging at the same time.
"You said 'necklace'" he repeats. I swallow my spit trying not to use my powers to turn back time. I've trained myself over the years not to use my powers. Ever. What's happened has happened, and there's no going back.
"That's right, you did" Natasha says. I feel all of their eyes locked on me waiting for an answer. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water from the tap. All the Avengers stare at me during the process. I gulp down the water until it's all gone.
"What are you doing?" Steve asks me.
"Calming myself the heck down" I reply pretty much indicating to them that the necklace is the weapon. I start to panic. It's bad enough that Thanos might find it, now the Avengers know about it.
"So, where is this necklace?" Steve asks yet another question. I nearly tell them. I open my mouth and shut it just as quickly. They don't know which necklace it is. They have no clue that it's secured around my neck.
"You'll have to find out" I reply with a smug look on my face, but the look quickly disappears.
"It's around her neck, I scanned her" Rhodes says as they all stand up and walk towards me. Banner outstretches his hand to snatch it off my neck, but I quickly stop him.
"No! Don't touch it, you'll turn into dust, only gods can handle it" I say.
"Pffft give it here then" Thor says has he reaches out his arm but I grab it and kick him in the stomach sending him flying across the room and crashing into the wall.
"Let me rephrase that for you, Infinity Gods."
"Alright I've had enough" Steve says getting annoyed. "You're coming back to The Avengers Facility and you're going to help us figure out how to fix this."
"I don't have to" I reply crossing my arms as I watch him head towards the exit. He stops and turns around to look back at me.
"It wasn't a request, it was an order."

---------------------------------

I have a netball carnival on Sunday so I probs won't publish on that day. I probably won't publish on the weekend just to get ahead of writing and homework *rolls eyes*. But I'll definitely be publishing again next week, just not everyday. As usual vote and promote (and follow if you want). Also I'm gonna try and make my chapters longer, maybe 1000 words minimum? I shall try...

- Ella