Chapter 1

*WARNING* SPOILERS TO INFINITY WAR so if you haven't seen it don't read this unless you really want to, but you should have seen it by now so....

Hey, so this is just an idea that I had as to how post Infinity War could go (keep in mind this is nowhere near how it's gonna go, this is purely just my imagination). Also I'm not very good at writing so don't judge me. I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------

"Breaking news! Reports are coming in all over the world, people are turning into dust. The remaining people on Earth believe that this has something to do with The Avengers as mission reports have evidence of an alien battle in Wakanda, which the king of Wakanda, T'Challa, who is nowhere to be seen, recently opened Wakanda to the world, we'll have more on that later," I hear the news reporter say from the TV.

"The Avengers were spotted fighting them before strangely disappearing and turning into dust. The only Avengers who have been suspected survivors are Captain America, Black Widow, Thor Odinson and The Hulk in an Iron Man suit. Other seen survivors who were fighting the aliens are the War Machine and a Wakandan soldier, still yet to be identified, and-" he stops, frowning at the words shown on the teleprompter.

"A raccoon. What's even more strange is that Tony Stark or otherwise known as Iron Man, was not in Wakanda fighting side by side with his team. He is still off the radar. People are saying that they believe Stark has been taken into space by the circular space ship that attacked New York City just this morn-" I look over to the TV to see dust particles floating around on the screen. It's happening. This is the day I hoped would never come. I close my eyes wishing that I could help, knowing I can, but I can't reveal my identity. I can't reveal who I really am.

-------------------------------------

Soooo, how was it? Lemme know in the comments. Also I'm gonna be uploading the other chapters at really random times (I've already finished up to chapter 4 and I'm currently working on chapter 5) I just wanna hear what you have to say about it first. 

Also feel free to point out any mistakes such as grammar, spelling, punctuation, you name it (unless its UK/US spelling differences because I'm Australian).

Feel free to leave any ideas for upcoming chapters as well.

- Ella (nickname Ellabats)