Chapter 4

In my opinion this is the chapter where things get a little more interesting. Don't quote me on that though lol.

--------------------------------------

I haven't moved out of my bed for fourteen hours. I've been hiding under the covers during this time. Most of the time I've been sleeping. The six hours I've been awake I've been watching YouTube and barely eating or drinking any water. I only stop when I hear a loud bang coming from outside my house. I pause the video I'm watching and make my way to the living room. I look through the closed blinds to see the people I have always hoped would never find me. I see Captain America using a sledge hammer to try and break through the metal door I had installed in the doorway. Only a few more hits and he would be inside my house wanting answers to what Thor has told him. I run to my bedroom and hear the metal bust open as I squeeze myself into my closet.

"Search the house, every nook every cranny, we need to find this girl" I hear him say. Footsteps of multiple people roam around the house and I hear doors and cupboards opening and closing. I hear heavy footsteps of someone entering my room. I can still hear the clatter coming from the rest of the house. The person makes their way around the room looking for me. They edge closer and closer to my hiding spot. They stop right outside the closet. The doors swing open and I see Black Widow. I don't hesitate to punch her straight in the face. She falls to the ground and I run towards the back door that leads to my garden.

"She's getting away!" I hear her yell behind me. I run straight through the glass smashing it into a million pieces. I only manage to get a few steps onto the grass before Cap grabs me and punches me attempting to knock me out, but I shake it off and wriggle to get free. More Avengers make their way outside to help Cap. I see Bruce Banner holding a crowbar before he whacks me across the face, knocking me out cold.

—————————————————

I wake up with a searing pain on my right cheek. I look up to see Captain America, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Thor and War Machine positioned around the room all looking at me. Rhodes gets up and I can hear him rustling around in the kitchen. When he returns he hands me an ice pack for my face. I look around the room with a scowl on my face, mainly looking at Thor. I turn my gaze to look at Banner.

"Thanks for whacking me with that crowbar" I say sarcastically. He looks at me with guilt.

"I'm sorry, I figured Cap wasn't going to knock you out with some punches, you're pretty tough" He replies. I continue to scowl at him.

"Tough indeed, now let's cut to the chase" Cap says. I look at him and raise an eyebrow pretending to be oblivious to what he's referring to.

"The weapon?" He asks. "Where is it?"

"I'm not telling you" I reply. He frowns realising this is going to be harder than he thought.

"Look, we don't wanna have to fight you, you're only a kid" Rhodes chimes in. I shrug my shoulders at him.

"It's fine by me. I can easily beat all of you" I reply. I hear Thor cackle from where he's sitting.

"You? Defeat us? Earth's mightiest heroes?" He replies still laughing his head off. I roll my eyes at him.

"Please, we need that weapon Ivy, it needs protection from Thanos. If he finds it then half the universe will never be resurrected. Which, by the way, we still haven't figured out how to save" Black Widow chimes in.

"The weapon has protection" I reply completely ignoring everything else she just said to me.

"From who?" Steve asks.

"From me, I've been protecting it my whole life" I say, still not telling them where it's kept.

"How is this possible? Surely a weapon as powerful as that could easily destroy you, so how have you been protecting it?" Bruce asks confusingly. I stare back at him with so many things running through my head. What I'm about to say I know will change my life forever.

"You're quite correct Bruce, but the thing is, I'm not a normal person. I'm a god."

--------------------------------------

BOOM. That's chapter 4 for you. Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow but I'm not sure about chapter 6 cuz I haven't written that yet. Please vote on my story, I hope you've enjoyed it so far!

- Ella