New Dorm

Y/N's POV

When I woke up I was in the hospital. The only people there, thankfully, were my parents and Ava. I moved slightly to let them know I was up, and, as expected, my mother came up and hugged me.

"Oh my god, you're okay."

"Feel like shit, but yeah I'm alive." I told her

"So what happened?" my dad asked me.

"I forgot to take my medication. I didn't think it would be that bad."

"It shouldn't have been." said the doctor from before, as he walked into the room.

"Someone messed up the prescriptions you were supposed to receive. Your body became too dependent on the chemicals and went through an obviously violent withdrawal."

"So can we change my prescription?"

"Already have. Now, we've managed to get what you need into the least amount of objects possible."

"Meaning?"

"You'll only have to take two and a half pills three times a day. Two and a half when you wake up, again during lunch, and once more when you go to sleep."

"That's great!" I laughed, "It was starting to become a hassle to take all of them in a timely fashion."

"I'm glad to hear some good news." my father stated.

"Before you go..." Ava said to the doctor.

"Yes?"

"If he was sick before all of his medication, how come the symptoms started showing after?"

"Hm. I'll have to double check on this, but it could be that the unnecessary chemicals in his body heightened them, made them worse, or perhaps could've triggered dormant problems."

"That explains the coughing I used to have." I remarked.

The doctor turned to me before speaking once again.

"That's everything, you're good to go. I'll look further into what's going on."

I left the hospital with Ava at my side. My parents had already said their goodbyes.

"(Y/N), there's something you should know."

"Yeah?"

"When we were talking in the park, that wasn't what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Then what do you want to talk about?"

"I.... nevermind, it can wait."

We got back to Beacon just in time for classes. It was just another day. After classes, I grabbed my black case, opening the window.

"Ready Coco?" I called.

"Yep!"

I tossed the case, expecting it to hit the floor, but it went up. The force of the bullets from Coco's gatling gun sent it upwards, destroying it in the process.

"What was in there anyway?" she asked.

"Nothing important. At least, not anymore."

"(Y/N)?" a voice said behind me.

I jumped from being startled, hitting my head on the window, which came down slamming itself on my head.

"Ah, FUCK!" I exclaimed, holding my head as I took it out of the windowsill.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

It was Ruby, and she was sitting next to me.

"It's fine, the pain will go away any second now.