Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream

Start from the beginning

“I'm happy to be here with you. To spend some quality time with you here.” Kai said, as he tightly held my hand.

“Me too. I hope we could stay like this forever if possible. I hope we'll get to spend our happy ending here.”

“We will, Jaerim. We will. I promise to make you happy in every possible way I can.” He smiled brightly.

“You're already making me happy and I couldn't wish for anything else.” I said as I stopped walking and so did he. I faced him and smile, before I tiptoed then lean in towards him, ready to kiss him.

I closed my eyes but then..

RING~ RING~ RING~

“Shit! What was that?!” I cursed as I heard my alarm clock rung. I quickly turned it off before sitting up from the bed.

It was just a dream. I'm dreaming of Kai. Both of us are happy like a real couple. Do both of us in a relationship already or... Aish! I couldn't tell!

I glanced at my alarm clock to see.. it was already 8:26 am. SHIT! I'M A HOUR LATE ALREADY!

I quickly jumped off the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

*After 30 minutes*

I'm already done fixing myself all in all and run as fast as I can on my way to school. School is just nearby my apartment so no need for transportation.

Arriving at the school, I ran upstairs towards the classroom and shit! They're already busy with the lesson. What should I do?

Inhale. Exhale. Here goes nothing.

I slowly turned the door knob and got inside.

“Good morning, Mrs. Lee. I'm sorry for being late today.” I told my homeroom teacher then did a bow.

“Ms. Song, you're late! Will you please explain why you're late?” She asked coldly as she placed her hands on her waist. She's really a terror teacher!

“Ahh.” I placed my hand on my nape and looked for a certain guy on the class— Kai. I saw him in his usual seat, shooting me with his teasing smile. Geez! Because of that guy, I was late in class! I forgot to tell you, that Kai got out pf the hospital just a day ago and he's a lot better now. “Hmm, I woke up late, Mrs. Lee. I'm really sorry.” I said, lowering my head.

“You had a beautiful dream, haven't you?” She asked, rolling her eyes. My cheeks turned bright red as she said that. “Because of that, you'll be assigned to clean the classroom alone as your punishment. Understood? Now, go to your seat.”

I nodded politely and walked straight to my seat. As I sat on my seat, I glanced at Kai and I saw him, smirking teasingly.

He held out a paper on his hands that says: “Hey! :) Did you dream of me last night? :D”

I smiled but rolled my eyes at him. Geez, this guy! So full of himself? Hahaha! I like it!

************

When the bell finally rung announcing that class is over, my classmates started running, exiting the classroom.

I was left alone since I need to clean the entire classroom as a punishment for being late. Aigoo!  ﹋o﹋

Suddenly, I heard a familiar soothing voice calling my name outside. Quickly, I looked through the window of the classroom to see Kai calling me out.