𝟓𝟎 ── 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥

TEXT MESSAGES

DAMY IS THE OTP

The Smol 💕 | Amelia
MuM 😌 | Summer
Lili Loves Bucky Barnes ❤️ | Lili
Kyle! 🐉 | Avery
Brendon's Wife 🌚 | Nika
MelBelle 💗 | Melissa
Angel 💫 | Nevaeh
That Music Greek 🎵 | Laura

( February 1st, 2013 )

Angel 💫
Is it just me or is the months passing so fast?

That Music Geek 🎵
It does feel like its passing fast
I still remember when it was christmas at Amy's place

Brendon's wife 🌚
Time does fly when you're having fun

MelBelle 💗
Hell, we've been having too much fun shipping ppl

Kyle! 🐉
Other than Amy and Hugh??

Lili Loves Bucky Barnes ❤️
There are many OTP's out there

MuM 😌
Laura and Nevaeh are literally the married otp anyways

Angel 💫
sTop

That Music Geek 🎵
😳

Kyle! 🐉
YOU CAN'T DENY IT

MelBelle 💗
lmao

REAL LIFE

THE BRUNETTE LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE IN DESPERATION, KNOWING SHE REACHED THE SAME CONCLUSION AS EVER

THE BRUNETTE LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE IN DESPERATION, KNOWING SHE REACHED THE SAME CONCLUSION AS EVER. She had still been panicking on the inside but had thought she would let out what she had been thinking about to her friends in the group chat. She began typing something she probably stuttered before running off and quickly deleted the sentence entirely. Alas, she thought that if she did send it into the chat, she'd be a downer on their current conversation.

She sighed in frustration and gently laid her phone beside her as she attempted to slow down her breathing. She curled up in her own ball, laying her head on her knees as she continued to mutter to herself.

"God, I-I shouldn't be so w-worked up about this. It's just a kiss, just a—" she lightly stuttered before saying even more negative things about the situation. She began shaking, an result of the panicking. She mentally cursed at herself whenever she got like this. She hated the fact that she was this easily flustered and that she probably made such a fool of herself.

Elsewhere, Hugh continued to look for Amelia. At first, he figured she ran to her trailer or to her car but to no avail, she wasn't found in either of those places. He tried looking all over set too but was considering giving up after almost forty-five minutes of searching for the Richards sweetheart. Although as he was beginning to go back to where everyone else was, he followed the voice of distress, certainly belonging to the woman in question.

"They probably think I had a stomach ache or that I freaked out, oh christ, I just had to run off, ugh..." she cursed, still thinking no one was near her.

He inched closer to her voice, following it. After a moment, he finds her in one of the set's quite developed bathrooms. She keeps on muttering before slowly looking up to see Hugh.

Her eyes widened as she quickly composed herself enough that she was able to stand up. She took in another breath before speaking properly, "H-Hugh, uh, hey.." she led on, not sure of what to say.

"Are you okay? You ran off suddenly" he asked, genuinely concerned. Although, he had his suspicions about what bothered her.

"I-I-I'm f-fine. I, uh, just didn't feel that great for a second" she lied, putting on a forced smile on her face.

"You know, you can tell me if something is bothering you right?" he assures her, knowing everyone has problems they don't tell people. "I hope you know we're here for you, always."

She quickly offered a smile at the sentiment as she debated whether or not to confess her worries but decided against it. "I-I'm fine, really. It was probably that breakfast burrito I had this morning" she laughed in an almost believable tone, "but thanks."

"Well, what if we get something to eat? Sometimes, food can help."

"U-Um, okay, then" she replies as he leads the way to a lunch break everyone was apparently on.

Then of course, running up to her, Tommy had voiced his concerns, "Amelia, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I, um, just didn't feel so good for a bit."

"Are you okay now? Do you need anything?" Mads asked in worry as well.

"N-No, I'm fine. If I just eat something, I'll feel better I bet."

"Alright, but if you're still not feeling well, you can go home if you need to" Caroline commented.

"Okay then. I'll just see if I can get a sandwich or something, well, what food is there?"

"There's some salad, crackers, grapes...." Bryan went on as he had told her what the casting crew had for everyone. She ended up getting a sandwich as she conversed with everyone else. Nonetheless, she was still flustered around her friends and Hugh.

Only minutes after being found during her momentary dilemma, everything had gotten her thinking. She had been so flustered amongst her cast members so quickly even within only months of meeting, more specifically, Hugh. It all had gotten her thinking. With a final conclusion set in her mind, she knew she had an even huger problem.

── Authors Note ──
I love hugh dancy too much

── Authors Note ──I love hugh dancy too much