33|Assumptions

ONLINE NEWS ARTICLE

Hello again! We're back with a story I'm sure you all will love! This time, our main focus is on 3 lovely British stars. Tom 'Tommy' Lee, Hugh Dancy, & even Amelia Richards are grabbing our attention.

The there were spotted at a semi-grand party for the welcoming of many writers, producers, and actors for apparently a new show: Hannibal. All three of them are starring on the upcoming drama. At this party, someone had grabbed a video of Amelia & Hugh having quite the dance on the center floor. Despite the two apparently meeting only once or twice because of the auditions, they seemed quite chummy together. Perhaps a quick friendship? We wonder if it's something more.

But then, we have Tommy and Amelia. Upon further inspection, the two went to high school together 15 years ago! Tommy had re-introduced himself to her after so many years. The two had talked, unlike how Hugh had conversed with her and then danced.

We honestly can't tell if either interactions between these three are more than friendly but we'll just have to see. Tweet on our local Twitter page your guesses as to what's happening between Amelia and her make co-stars. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Until our next scoop!

REAL LIFE

TOMMY LOOKED AT THE ARTICLE IN AMUSEMENT

TOMMY LOOKED AT THE ARTICLE IN AMUSEMENT. He had expected it to play out like this, the media covering him talking to the Richards sweetheart again but he had also expected them to exclude Hugh in it since he had thought he was the star of, well, everything.

"And, you read the article" Sarah sighed as she entered his living room. She was practically his assistant as this point but she had to do her job, even if she hated working with Tommy.

"Yes, I did and unfortunately, this 'Hugh' took up most of the conversation, a shame" he spoke with a tone of annoyance.

"Well, maybe the media isn't totally obsessed with you"

"Oh stop making up stories, love"

"Well, the truth is stranger than fiction, Tom" she scowls as he asks what is on the agenda today. He had to talk with Bryan on the topic of  where his character could go in the show. They only had specific parts about the first season handled.

It was going to be a conference call between the two. Bryan had gone to visit his family in New York City, a result of the holidays. He still was okay with discussing things with Tom.

Sarah had spent only a minute or two setting up Tom's laptop to make it compatible with a web cam.

"Ah, Bryan! Great to talk to you again" Tom spoke.