41|And there is a situation

REAL LIFE

(January 9th, 2013)

(January 9th, 2013)

AT THE PRIME OF THE WORKDAY, AVERY WAS FACED WITH A COMPROMISING DECISION TO MAKE. As of now, she was in her Starbucks outfit as her boss was yelling at some girl who had accidentally spilled a piping hot coffee on him. He was furious but it wasn't her fault, it was a pure accident. He had treated it as if she spilled it on him on purpose.

It had infuriated her, it was unfair and just rude as hell. She instinctively held her anger in, knowing getting in a fight would have huge repercussions. She felt like like her voice was stuck in her throat only to erupt from her in a moment's notice.

And to make matters worse, Hugh & Amy had came in, having heard the commotion. They were grabbing a bite to eat after some early filming. They weren't sure if it was some emergency or not but they wanted to make sure. They were surely surprised at the sight before them.

Only a moment later, the man had tried to assault the woman, swinging at her with his fists. At that point, Avery had enough. She rushed forward to tackle her boss to the ground, causing him to cease his attempts at hurting the girl. She had started to land punches on him, mainly directed towards his face. Everyone had watched it happen, not moving an inch before the pair of actors took some action.

Amelia had run up to Avery to drag her away from the man while Hugh had carried him away from her, even wanting to punch the man as well.

"You crazy bitch!"

"OH YOU HAVE NOT SEEN CRAZY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" she yelled in anger, almost struggling in her friend's grasp.

"Avery, calm down--"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

"Then what would Karen be saying right now? You think she'd let you just pulverize that guy? Just calm down!" Amy pleaded, her friend calming down as soon as Karen was mentioned. Aside from being a fan of her work, they had grown close in the last few months.

"You better stay down!" the infuriating man had yelled after a moment, resulting in Hugh punching him swiftly to shut him up.

The trio then make sure the girl was fine before making sure Avery's boss was in custody. After a bit, both the girl's wounds and the man's were tended to. The girl now known as Amanda thanked Avery for standing up for her, appreciating the gesture.

"You okay?" Amy asked her.

"I'm fine. I'm just pissed off" she replied.

"At least he's in the police's custody now. Can't believe he did this"

"I can, I could tell he was a dick months ago! Ugh" she complained as they gave her some space as some reporters came up to her with many questions.

"You alright?" Hugh asked the sweetheart as she looked at her friend in worry.

"I'm fine" she sighed, thinking Avery could had gotten seriously hurt. She hated when her friends got in fights, after all they were done to it.

"You look more worried than fine"

"Well, I am. She is probably not going back to work and I have a feeling she would punch most of these reporters in a minute"

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Avery has a grip on her life, I think" he chuckles, attempting to lighten the mood.

"And, thanks for helping with 'this'. You could have stepped away" she thanked him, after a silence hung over them.

"Well, of course, what are friends for?" he responded, causing her to feel like it was such a great thing. She would had never thought she'd be friends with Hugh Dancy. They had hung out and filmed together for some time.

Elsewhere, Avery was already fed up with the local reporters with so many damn questions. Their questions were either closer to the entire incident being a conspiracy or that she had too much of a temper.

"Get the hell away from me would you?" she suddenly asked, throwing them off. Reluctantly, they all left her alone. She sighed tiredly but soon enough she rode home with Hugh & Amy.

Once they had arrived at her apartment, she decided to just watch some of her favorite Marvel films as she attempted to calm down.

"Mind if I tag along?" Hugh suddenly asked, referring to the movie marathon Avery had began to indulge in. Amy had already sat herself beside her friend and had become confused at the moment. She didn't think Hugh would like Marvel or hanging out with them.

"OF COURSE NOT, CMON!" Avery had exclaimed, making sure Hugh had a spot beside Amy.

He smiled at her exception of him joining and had sat down next to the sweetheart. She used the remote to go to her purchases and pressed 'play' to start one of their absolute favorites, 'Iron Man'. And, for several more hours, the trio binged some of their favorite films as the annoyance and anger fled away from the Jalen girl.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

Why is this so short to me bleh