Chapter 9

<<<<<>>>>>

Breakfast was amazing. I was actually shocked to find out Yoongi was an amazing cook. He finished eating first and sat watching me eat with a gentle smile on his face. It was weird to see but welcome all the same. Yoongi took to washing the dishes as soon as I was finished.

"Go get dressed, okay?" He softly said and went to finishing his task. I nodded and went upstairs. I looked through the clothes in my suitcase and decided to wear a light colored v neck shirt with a light cardigan over top. I grabbed a pair of jean then put on a pair of socks on my feet. I grabbed my converse and brought them downstairs. Yoongi was putting the last dishes away when I walked in. I sat on a chair putting my shoes on.

"Where is everyone?" I asked when he turned to me.

"At the dorm. They'll be back tomorrow." Yoongi said leaning on the counter. " So Jagiya what do you want to do today?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Um..Yoongi are you okay?" I asked out of concerns. While the way he was acting was a welcome change, it was sudden and a bit peculiar.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" He said tilting his head a little. Damn why does he have to do cute things like that.

"You're acting different. Yesterday you yelled at me to leave and today you're making me breakfast." I said quietly. Yoongi sighed and pushed off the counter. He then walked over to me and pulled me closer to him.

"Look..I'm sorry. There has just been a lot going on right now and I took it out on you and everyone else. Today, I just want to spend the day away from all of those problems. I want to spend the day with you." Yoongi said, looking into my eyes.

"Why?" I asked looking back at him, trying not to get lost in his eye.

"Because I hated acting that way to you. This is my way of apologizing. Plus, Alison is giving me headaches." He rolled his eyes as he spoke of Alison. He suddenly changed expression and smiled. "So, where do you want to go?" He asked again. I was still in shock. In fact part of me thought this was just a dream. A dream that I didn't want to ever end. I didn't know if I should enjoy this and spend the day with him or try and get away. In the end, I decided to just go along with what Yoongi wanted. I did knew I also need this. I've been feeling reckless over the past days. I needed someone in my life to spend time with.

"I guess...I mean I never did get to go into town or to the shops by the beach last time I was here. I think I remember Jungkook saying there was a arcade there." I said, biting my lip. Knowing him, I knew he hated games. But Yoongi let out a mile laugh.

"Well then, let's go have fun." He said and grabbed my hand. He then led me to go explore the shops.

- - -

We walked around the little shopping district for what seemed like hours. At lunch time, we ate at a small cafe Yoongi told he would come to sometimes to get inspiration for lyrics. The food was good but I felt like I ate too much. One thing I hate about being pregnant is eating more then normal. After lunch we went to the arcade and played just about every game there, some of them twice. I then tried my hand at a claw machine. No surprise however I kept losing.

"Damn." I cursed under my breath. I don't know why I was even trying to win at this stupid claw machine. They are always rigged. Yoongi was standing next me laughing at my frustration. I lightly hit him in the chest to get him to stop, which only made him laugh more "Hey stob it! It's not funny. I never win at this stupid thing!"