Chapter 6

<<<<<>>>>>

I feel like I slept the whole way back to Seoul. Before I knew it, we were back at the house the 7 men lived in. I was still nervous about being back here, but I kept telling myself it was only for two weeks. Jimin got our bags out of the back of the car and we walked to the front door. The door opened immediately and Namjoon walked out to meet us.

"Thank god you guys are back. We've been living in hell." Namjoon seemed relieved. Jimin for some reason grabbed my hand and the three of us walked into the house.

The waves crashing by the ocean made me feel at ease. It lowered my anxiety while thinking of what will happen if I stepped inside this house. And as I did, I scanned the hallway that looked the same as ever a month ago.

I saw four other members of BTS scattered between the kitchen and the living room. Jungkook was playing video games with Jin. Taehyung was over in the kitchen making himself a sandwich and Hoseok was playing on his phone while sitting in a chair in the living room.

"Hey guys. Look who is back." Namjoon said as we walked towards the living room. Four heads turned and looked at me in shock. I honestly wanted to run away right now because the whole room staring at me made me feel awkward.

"NOONA!" Taehyung and Jungkook both yelled. Jungkook dropped his controller as Taehyung dropped his ready-to-eat sandwich and ran over to hug me. Taehyung wasn't far behind him. Jin and Hoseok seemed to dumbfounded to move. Jimin cleared his throat to get the to maknaes to let me go.

"We missed you Noona. Why did you leave." Jungkook pouted after letting me go.

"Some personal matter." I lied.

"Please don't leave us Noona." Taehyung desperately said. The sad look on his face was enough to make me want to cry. Jin and Hoseok had finally gotten up. Hoseok had a very serious look on his face, which scared me cause he is usually so cheerful.

"Jimin. We need to talk. Why did you disappear for a month and why is she-" Hoseok said in a firm voice that sent chills up my spine. Jimin protectively pulled me behind him. He then sighed.

"Hyung there is an explanation for this, I assure you." Jimin cut him off. "First I need to know where Yoongi hyung is."

"Locked away in his room, probably sleeping. We haven't seen him all day." Jin said in a sad tone. Jin still looked at beautiful as ever even if he had an sorrow expression on his face.

"He hasn't come out since Alison was here yesterday." Namjoon added, "Or at least not that any of use has seen."

Alison?

Jimin looked over his shoulder at me then back at his band mates in front of him. I was silently relieved that Yoongi wasn't out here when we arrived.

I still couldn't face him on what happened a month ago. His words when he said he didn't need me. He said it so joyfully. It cracked my heart to see that. I still wasn't convinced I could do anything to help. I also had a feeling the first time we saw each other it was going to be either awkward or bad. Jimin then sighed again.

"I'll explain everything before Yoongi comes out." Jimin said. Our large group then moved to the living room to dicuss the current situation.

- - -

"Jimin-ssi..you came back with Y/N, and she's pregnant, and you convinced her for almost a month to come back here?" Jungkook shockingly said, his bunny eyes went wide after Jimin explained everything.