Pitch It

After an accident which left Kian Hart badly injured and unable to play, all his dreams of becoming a professional baseball player were thrown out of the window quicker than he could comprehend. All his hard days of intense training and practise had just amounted into nothing.

That is, until the charismatic Veronica, or Ronnie, as she was known as, came into the picture. Being a talented baseball player herself, she offers Kian her help to get him back in the game. Maybe Ronnie will help him to heal his scars, and any other things that might come their way. Through their struggles to get Kian back on the baseball pitch, strong bonds blossom--but what kind?

All rights reserved to @charisma__ aka Emma and Veronica. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Emma and Veronica. This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.

So basically long story short, the characters, the plot, and every thing in this book belongs to me and Emma, okay? So no stealing at all, because if you do, we will find you.

//New story by Emma and I ! We're really excited about this, because this is the first story where we will co-write! We hope you guys will like the story! Remember to vote and comment what you thought! //