22.party gone weird.

Lisa.

"Meghan are you really serious about this party thing coz I'm not feeling like it" I tried to talk her out of it.

"Save you energy dear, coz there's no way I'm going without you " she answered as she was finishing up the make up.

She was in a short off shoulder orange dress, her hair falling straight to her back , and white heels. While I was in  denim tyra shorts and a knitted gray long sleeved tank top  and some black sneakers . had some eyeliner concealer and red lipstick for make up.

"Alright we gotta go have some fun girl" Meghan said as she wheeled me to her car.

When we arrived ,the place was packed and crazy I didn't imagine Levi's place could be this big.

As we entered I noticed guys staring at my exposed thighs which I wasn't comfortable with.

"Hey cuties, I'm glad  you made it " Levi greeted us welcoming us .

He left with Meghan but I sported whales and my lips curved into one big grin as he walked towards me.

"I see the cripple is here"

"She things she belongs"

"She will only add to the fun "

" I heard guys whispering."

"Hey, sweetheart, you look awesome "whales greeted he was in all denim top and bottom ."where's Meghan ?" He asked searching for her in the crowd.

"She left with Levi " I answered , he let out a sigh .
Hey, handsome , can I have a dance ?" I drunken red head offered Whales . he looked at me as though asking for my permission .

"Just go have some fun , I'll go search for a place to chill" I assured him .

Just as I was about to wheel myself off someone gripped the thing and stopped me mid way.

"I need to get you out of here" Liam said as he threw his jacket on my thighs .

He pushed my wheelchair to a corner and carried me.

"What is wrong with you , put me down " I shouted at Liam.

But he did not bulge nor answer me he just continued walking out of the building.

"I can not stand those eyes on your thighs, what the hell were you thinking putting on such a tiny thing"

"What do you mean, you can't stand eyes on my thighs , you have no right to talk to me in such a manner   put me down " I shouted at him.

He reached a bench at the back yard and sat down. What took me by surprise was the fact that he put me on his laps. the jacket still on my thighs.

"Lisa just look at how exposed you are , every guys eyes were on you , I can't stand that " Liam stated disappointed.

"Just listen to yourself , here you are lecturing me about how exposed I am yet you sleep with those whores who put on almost nothing."

"Your case if different, I know I said I'll stay away from you but I can't any longer , you are mine Lisa , only mine " he said with finality.

"I don't  remember agreeing to being yours" I stated.

"I'm willing to change , in fact I've changed . I don't get aroused by any other girl , when I'm with them I often wish it were you instead . just give me a chance . I'm sorry for my past mistakes. " I interrupted his ranting by closing the gap between our lips . he was startled at first but he warmed up to the kiss and it was the best first kiss ever.

"Its OK I've given you the chance , but hurt me and its over" I warned.

"I won't ever hurt you intentionally , I promise sunshine " he said this with his fingers moving up and down my cheeks.

We stayed at that same sport cuddling for a while , I enjoyed sitting on his lap, my head resting on his muscular chest . his arms rapped   around my tummy since he claims its only for him to see. ice never had a time more peaceful and special like this one.

"So here you are, you crazy girl having the time of your life as we search and worry over you, for Christ sake Lisa I saw your wheelchair and my hurt sank I almost died of horror " Meghan scolded me as she , Carl, whales and brad walked towards us amused .

Oh sorry sweetheart, its this psychopath that kidnapped me " I teased in a childish voice pointing at Liam.

"Last I checked, you don't kidnap what is yours " Liam defended himself.

The guys and Meghan chuckled at his response.

"It took you forever to realize that man, you were long gone" Carl commented.

"Yi was even beginning to wonder if you guys needed our help to realize you were meant for each other" Meghan stated

"I can say the same for yo and Carl " I teased.

"They looked at each other weirdly but you could see the connection in their eyes.

"Well then, now that you have found her , I need to take my angle somewhere private so you guys go have some other fun" Liam broke the silence.

He took me to his car , and put my wheelchair in the back seat as I sat on the passengers seat.

all through the ride Liam's left hand was on my thighs and I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and each time he touched me.

"where are we going ?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out and by the way I'll be the one to drive you to and from school from today hence forth."

"There's no need for that I'll be inconveniencing you"

"No one is driving my cute wheels apart from me" he teased.

"OK then , if you insist "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the chapter?
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Comment and vote dears
😍😍😍😍😍😍