13.surprise !

Lisa's P.O.V

"After Liam dropped me , I walked to our front door just before I opened it something buzzed in my pocket . oh my phone , I checked the screen and I had several missed calls and texts from mum , dad , Meghan and a new number .

"Where the hell have you been young girl?" Mum ranted just after I closed the door behind me.

"I was at Meghan's " I lied

"And yet you didn't find it important to inform your father or I , why did you not pick our calls for Christ sake Lisa we were worried " mum continued.

I'm sorry mum , I had miss placed my phone and only found it a while ago , it won't happend again promise " I said apologetically .

"It better not" mum finished as she hugged me then Alex and dad joined in the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did you run off to, I'd worried shit about you , I searched everywhere for you , you scared the hell out of me " Meghan ranted through the phone .

". Relax , I went in search for a quiet place and found the roof top then unfortunately Liam was there too then the next thing I remember is waking up in his huge bed " I answered.

"Wait did you just say, waking up in Liam Ashton's bed ! Girl rumours has it has no girl has ever slept in his room " she said excitedly .

"So I'm I to feel special or what " I said in a dar tone.

"No but seriously, don't tell me you slept with him "

"No don't even think of that , he told me I threw up on my clothes and passed out so he took me to his room and changed my damped clothes."

" so he saw you naked ?"

"I hadn't thought of that , oh God no he did see me naked I'm so embarrassed."

" sorry girl , how is his room , which color is it?"

"I'll tell you all that Monday, I lied to my parents I was at your place so back me up."I finalized our phone call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now Wednesday . and Liam has been avoiding me all week, the few times we met he gave me weird looks and assumed my presence I'm starting to think its coz he regrets helping me or he hates how I looked half naked or he's like everyone else ,he hates African .

Wait , why do I even care , its not like I meant anything to him ,he was just having his moments of being nice maybe if that makes sense .

"Hey, what's up , I notice you've been a bit off all day ?" Meghan asked.

"What , no no I'm fine , was just a bit distracted but I'm ok" I said it more to myself than her.

The bell rang and it was now P. E apparently they had my schedule changed and added P. E to it.

"Here is your uniform change then meet the rest at the field " the teacher instructed . he was tall and masculine .

I got into the changing room and changed into the top and the skirt I was given . they were not really fitting coz they were too small about half my tummy and all of my thighs were on display. I hate my thighs being exposed.

As I walked into the pitch all eyes turn to me .
Some were in awe , others mouth wide open the girls s disgust , then I saw Liam there was a bit of excitement in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came and what remained was a none readable emotion.

"Now we are gonna do some runs everybody warm up then file for the run " the teacher orders .

We all did as told , then began jogging .
We did that for about 20 minutes before everyone was so exhausted.

" sir could you kindly get me another pair of uniform this is too tinny for me ?" I requested as the others got to the changing room .

"OK I'll work on that go change " he teacher replied.

"So you think you've got the curves and tummy to show off huh!" Brittany warned .

" look I'm not looking for any trouble, you told me to stay away from Liam and I did , so please give me some peace I beg you" I pleaded.

"Who gave you the right to talk back at me , you slut, you think people don't know that you slept with Liam " she ranted as she slapped me.

I felt the sharp pain . "what do you mean slept with Liam , nothing like that happened . I said.

"Oh really , what about this pictures of you half naked in his bed huh !" She says as she shows me thus pictures.

I felt hot liquid go down my chicks, all off a sudden I had no strength . why would Liam lie about such a thing what did I ever do to him.

"Surprised! Little prostitute. News do travel fast around here" Brittany said as she and her minions walk away laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sweethearts the next chapter I'm gonna wright in Liam's point of view. Hope you guys will enjoy .