3.school and job hunting.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Lisa we need to go get some job done , today so quit being a princess and let's go" mum was referring to how slow I eat especially drink .I can barely finish a glass of any drink within 30 minutes , yes that's how slow I was.

OK mum I'm done , where are we going anyway? I asked obviously bored, I hoped it wasn't shopping coz my mum could take a whole day doing just that.

"What's up with you, young lady , anyway we are going school and job hunting." She explained more than state.

Ooh! The stupid me had even forgotten that I still had school to go to .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I I got a call from your school saying that you had a sport for a new kid in your senior classes ?" Mum asked the old lady behind the desk. .

The lady had gray hair , she must be real old then , if she is then she must be retired by now. What is she doing here. I thought to my self.

" well you are at the right place , have a seat as I confirm if the principle may see you now" she stated with a wide grin spreading across her face.

Mum and I sat as she entered what seemed to be the principles office. I took the time to admire the school.

its was so much different from the one back home . its bigger, spacious and many many more.

" the principle may see you now" the lady ushers as in as we got into the office.

The office was a good size , with gray walls , two chairs and a bench for the visitors.

The man seated behind the desk was a bit old maybe in his late 40's .

"" you may have your seats , I'm Mr Richard the principle " the man introduced himself." well how may I help you?" He asked in a rather uncomfortable manner.

" I'm Mrs Linda Mganzi and this is my daughter Lisa, I got a call from your secretary saying that you have got a spot for a new student" mum answered .

* yes we have a spot , and from which school is she from , and which year?

" we've just moved here from Kenya, Africa , and she's in here final year.

* well that's going to be difficult for her , since she'll be starting a new form of education , I hope she can keep up? He asked concerned .

* yes , she will my daughter is a smart kid , she will be able to adjust." I was beginning to feel uncomfortable since they were talking about me as if I wasn't there.

* so what does the young lady have to say for her own self" the principle stated gesturing to me.

" I'll try my best" is all I said.

* well then , you will start your classes Monday. And you will pass my the secretary to have all necessary documents filled" the principle stated.

*thank you " mum stated before we walked to the secretary.

* here's your file please fill in , as your mum and I get the fee payment done."

I filled in the places I could , the other places I left blank coz I had no clue . what I filled was basically my name and age.

* I have problem filling in some areas" I told the lady once she and mum were back.

" ooh its no problem , I'll help you " she took the file.

" well here you have to tick the subjects you will be taking" she gestured to the sport.

I ticked , English, math, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, and art.
* well you seem to be a bright kid " the lady complimented .

" thank you" I replied.

" OK, see you on Monday, and you will pass over here so that I give you your time table." She stated.

" OK I will " we walked out of the office.

" uhhhh ! Finally, " I signed. We'd been walking all day in and out of different schools.

" yes at least we got that over and done with, and I also got a job at a local flower shop " mum stated happily.

She always had a thing for flowers for as long as I can remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go. how was this chapter? Hope you liked it sorry for the grammatical errors.