"The healers, rather rare compared to the others." Jimin legs were tired but he was not allowed to a single twitch of a muscle.

"Percentage of feelings and sensations?" a soft smirk was planted on jin's doll lips. Jimin often had problems in this section.

"53%... Higher than middle level which places them in the lower positions of the community, sensations include forgiveness, affection and compassion."

Seemed like the boy had been working hard today. But Jin did not show his encouraging thoughts to the boy," Black ..."

Jimin closed his eyes to regulate his thoughts, he had already answered about their position, all that remained now was emotional range and senses," Percentage of emotion is variant and unsteady. Steering uncertain. Emotional range includes, Hatred ... Fear ... Anger ..."

He still lacked. It was nearly an hour of him standing and his legs were shaking, thinking Jin might not drag this so long since he had already questioned him once, he never thought he'd have to endure this once more today.

Jin tightened his grip on the wood," You forgot one thing..." and prepared the cane for a strike.

Jimin closed his eyes cold sweat covering the back of his neck.

Think Jimin... think...

"Choosing a black by the blue in th..." But before Jimin could complete his sentence, the stick struck firmly against the back of his knee. Making him to lose his footing and land on one knee.

"Ah ..." the smallest whimper escaped his lips, which only made Jin land the cane again and this time in a far firmer manner.

"These are simple things that every leader of the community must fathom and maintain. I cannot understand where you acquire this much ignorance from ..."

Jin threw up a hateful look his way," You're a blue park Jimin..." and the second blow landed on his back.

The word "pride" repeated in Jimin head, and he could not take these blows from Jin to heart, knowing this wasn't him.

Jane shouted," Arise! You are crushing the dignity of your house! A blue never can never kneel."

Jimin gulped and stood up on the knees that were obviously going to bruise.

Jin stopped his disappointed tone and took steady steps toward a round blue table," Come with me."

Jimin tried to keep his face motionless and focused. He knew very well if he made another mistake, the punishment could be severe so he walked firmly with Jin to the table.

His eyes followed Jin's hand _wrapped within the white delicate gloves and matching the rest of his attire. The table was designed with a few bowls containing many petals of blue roses with different shades.

Jin pointed at the bowls as Jimin's eyes widened. They had reached the hardest part of their daily [practice], but the question that Jin asked was far more advanced than how they usually carry out the daily practice.

"name and arrange the blood blooded clans based on the shades and the purity of the blue visible in their blood.

Jin narrowed his eyes to emphasize," All of them."

Then he distanced himself from the table a bit.

Jimin swallowed, and inhaled to forget about burn in the back of his knee.

First was the Royal Blue, He extend his pale hands to the bowl_ filled with darkest of the petals.

Then it was Lagoon Blue and after that Ocean Blue followed by Blueberry Blue and he continued arranging as he felt was correct.