°Pt. 1✥

why seek justice in a society marginalized by the color of one's blood?

"There is thriving beauty within the fine threads braiding the tapestry of agony."

That was our school moto

- Park Jimin

🎐 Blue Blood

Chapter One

Jin paced the room dragging the wooden staff on the cold marble floor of the Jimin's room.

The 14–(nearly 15 )year old boy stood straighter than the cane and seemed ready. therefor SeokJin began sparing no words," Which color has the highest excellency?" He prepared the wood and without looking directly at the boy's face, circling him.

The room was furnished with the best of rugs and handmade wooden furniture, seemed to be a place for a prince to reside, which was not far from being the case considering the boy's background.

"Blue... blue blood." said Jimin, raising his head.

Jin narrowed his beautiful, ice cold eyes," Go on..."

"White ..." Jimin looked down and bit his lip, earning well aimed strike on his waist from the wooden staff.

SeokJin glared coldly," Do NOT chew on your lip Park Jimin or there will be consequences, this is far from the behavior I expect of you."

And after his voice stopped echoing the room, he continued," when are the blue blooded deserving of a punishment?

Jimin swallowed and straightened his back," Expressing any irrational emotional reaction or feeling, the mere presence of such behavior must be subdued and will not be tolerated."

"What is Neon Blue Blood, How and when does it appear?"

Jimin was not eager to answer the question, Jin himself being white-blooded and all, so he tried to look down," W... When a blue makes the mistake of feeling, he/she no longer deserves to be of high blood color. They are punished by an injection containing special substances. They lose the color of their blood overnight, and become white bloods. Neon blue or the color of the nocturnal blood can be seen only during the time of changing from the nature of a blue to white. "

Jin stood in front of Jimin continuing unfazed," Black blood ..."

Jimin did not look at Jin and just answered the question," The government's secret weapons ..."

The clock ticking in the room seemed to be heard more clearly every minute as the tension grew.

While walking around the boy on the royal carpet, SeokJin, came to a halt behind Jimin," Do all the colors feel and sense things equally?"

"No, the lower the status of the color, the more ability to feel..."

Jin smirked," And why ...?"

"Emotions are the cause of irrational thoughts and mistakes in decision making and leadership within the human race, the more involved in emotions one is, the higher the chances of making errors become..."

"What role does red blood have in society?" Jin asked and held the thin stick under Jimin's chin to have him look up.

Jimin stole short breath and raised his head," The lowest positions, the infantry and the worker class. But every color has its own value. We can only have a healthy and complete society if all is coherent. The smallest thing is worth the existence. Like the saying all for one and one for all ..."

Jimin spoke his father's words, the current leader of the community by heart without missing a thing, without any particular input.

"Good." Jin detached the wooden staff pinned to the boy's throat, but straightened the wood between his two arms continuing," Green ..." raising his eyebrow.