Gundham Tanaka X Seme Male Reader

The Four Dark Devas of Destruction

M/n was The Super High school Level Stylist

Yes, it wasn't the manliest, but his creativity manifested into this.

Whether it was room or home decor, flowers, pottery, clothing or hair, he somehow managed to make it look good.

But he wasn't really the happiest with his talent. I mean, c'mon. It wasn't the best talent, but it was still pretty cool. Anyways, M/n has been working on pottery for the last few days, leaving the door completely open. Not the best idea huh. I mean, he could literally have someone listening to him 24/7 but he was strong, and most of the people knew not to fuck with him.

But he has been noticing something off. Gundham Tanaka was avoiding him. Hard. M/n and Gundham were friends, but Gundham now just runs off. What did M/n even do?

He honestly didn't even know, but it still hurt him that someone he was close to just vanished out of his life.

In all honesty, Gundham didn't don't like M/n, in fact, he liked M/n a little too much.

Like, he was just a nice man. A tall nice man with a white smile. A tall creative handsome man with abs and a white smile. Like he didn't like him that much right- oh. Yeah, he all thought of that. He fell, and he fell hard. So hard he just rolled down in a puddle of his love and affection.

But the thought of Affection was foreign to Gundham. Talking to the special man was giving him anxiety. So confessing was one hundred percent out of the question.

Gundham was getting more and more frustrated. He noticed how Fuyuhiko looked at M/n. He didn't like it one bit. It also didn't help that he got a note under the cottage door. Saying that his rival would confess if he didn't.

That seemed to only make matters worse. The duo coloured male sighed, as he pulled the covers over him. Hoping the feelings would disappear.

However on M/n's room, he was still painting, when he heard a small set of digging sound. He ignored it, thinking it was just some wind or something. It was late at night, he doesn't have time for thinking. 

He tuned it out. But he noticed that the sound never would stop. But he never looked where the noise was coming from, until he saw one fat hamster launch itself onto the wet canvas, smearing paint as he slid down.

M/n jumped back in shock at what happened, and smiled, when the 3 other hamsters plopped on his shoulders. He slowly let his hand pet them, and they seemed to like the attention. .

But then he realized who these hamsters belonged to. "Arent you little guys Gundham's hamsters? He's going to blast my ass if he finds out I have you...." He mumbled the last part as the little hamsters nodded their heads rapidly. He looked over to feel a cold breeze. Only to see there was a hamster sized hole in the wall. He sighed, and let the hamsters go. Before finishing up and heading to bed. Not to mention sealing the hole.

The next morning was a hassle. He woke up early, and helped TeruTeru make some breakfest. He made some cute animal pancakes, and some fruit skewers. He plated all the food, and walked towards the long table. Each having someone sit in them, other then the Ulimate Chef. As he was still cleaning up.

He saw Gundham glare at him, a slight blush on him. Being a normal person, he glared back. Gundham saw the glare, and the blush disappeared. He wasn't used to feeling this weak, and large tears slowly welded up in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away. Gundham saw M/n's concerned eyes as he took a plate beside him. M/n looked at him, before petting his hair, as he started to talk to other people. Fuyuhiko saw this, and wasn't happy.

The day was coming to an end, and M/n sat on the pool chair. He just finished swimming, and was now relaxing on the chair. Enjoying the sunset. He relaxed for about 40 minutes, before getting ready to leave. He was still shirtless, and when he stood up, saw an envelope. It was an envelope with a red heart on it. He laughed thinking it was a joke. But picked it up anyways. But he didn't notice the hamsters in his bag, as he stood up and left.

M/n popped back into his Cottage. Before picking up the bag, and the letter. The hamsters were so fast that jumped onto M/n's desk. Effectively scaring him :(

Anyways, M/n popped on his bed, and opened the letter, now cupping the little hamsters in his hand.

He used a knife to slice the letter, as he grabbed the card. He saw a black card, with a cute little ghost on it.

He smiled when he read the card.

"Dear M/n,
      I don't really know how to say this. I didn't know why I felt like this and why it seemed like you were the centre of my world. I don't know how you will feel, but I should still tell you anyways. I'm sorry that I pushed you away, I was too shy and confused to face myself with this reality. I love you. Your the only one who I truly love. I've already come to the conclusion that I will never get loved back. But I will still try. I love you for you. Your personality, and everything you do. I'm sorry I couldn't do this face to face. And I'm sorry I burdened you with my feelings.
Gundham Tanaka."

M/n stood up, the hamsters standing up on his shoulders. He ran out, and saw Fuyuhiko, who just looked at him as he ran. He say Gundham on the pool. Sitting on one of the pool chairs. His eyes widened, and tears welled up in his eyes. But they were quickly absorbed by m/n's shirt when M/n pulled him up. Gundhams legs wrapping amount m/n's waist.  M/n looked at Gundham before taking a deep kiss. Heartbeats in sync.

But not all were Happy. Including Fuyuhiko.

Part 2? Also happy halloweenie