Remnant of Living Steel & Stone

Warforged are formed from the blend of organic and inorganic materials. A root like cords infused with alchemical fluids serve as there muscle wrapped around a framework of steel, dark wood or stone. Armour plates protected from an outer shell and reinforce joints all warforged share a common facial design with a hinged jaw and crystal eyes embedded beneath a reinforced brow ridge a sigil is engraved into the center of the forehead this is unique to each warforged beyond these common elements of warforged design the precise material and build of a warforged vary based on purpose of which it was designed.

There are 2 kinds of warforged Juggernaut and Skirmisher

A Juggernaut is a massive brute with a heavy steel frame an imposing war machine built for close combat and raw might they stand tall above others at 7 to 8 feet tall and weigh up to 450 pounds.

While a Skirmish was built to scout the edges of battle and outmaneuver its enemies the design is lean and is framed for speed.

Warforged also hold Integrated Protection as warforged are built with defensive layers.

And the last piece of a warforged is the Integrated Tool this tool is integrated into a warforged body and can either be a weapon a lock pick a key creater anything that suits the purpose of the warforged.

THE PURPOSE OF THE WARFORGED

The warforged were built to fight in the last war. The first warforged were mindless automatons and over time these steel soldiers would improve as a unexpected breakthrough would occur and the distribution of fully sentient soldiers would devour the war as a whole even though they are made of organic and inorganic materials they could still feel pain and bare emotions built as a weapon they must now find a purpose beyond the war now that it is over.

The Fate Of The WarForged

After the war had ended there would be no need for the warforged as they were hunted down and killed the world knew of the warforged and the wrath they were capable of but the superpowers of the world decided not to take a chance as they can destroy the natural balance of the world so they were purged and pushed underground forced to build there own civilization hidden from the global superpowers they named there underground city Alexandria you see the warforged have no need to eat, drink, or sleep all of it is unnecessary but that didn't mean they couldn't feel they were living sentient beings that are looking for the purpose of there existence but as expected as peace did not exist for long.

As the warforged were eventually found and slaughtered by both humans and faunaus no survivors as reported or so they thought as are story begins nearly a century later.

Ruins Of Alexandria

What was once glorious and full of joy and warmth was now filled with dark cold isolation as all that was left was the corpses of the warforged race and the parasites that take shelter inside there cold empty shells but all the parasites ran away hearing metal clanking steps from miles away as the metal clanking sound echoed throughout the ruins of Alexandria as one soul roamed wearing a brown old torn cloak (clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank) was heard thought the empty terrain a warning to the parasites to run but the soul did not care for them as it only walked foward "I feel like I have been here before" the soul said as he looked around.

"But yet it all seems new to me, I wonder why" said the soul as he continued walking (clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank, clank) the soul walked for hours upon hours until he heard a large crash near by causing the soul to go see what it was as the soul went through an alley way to find that a bird had crashed into a assortment of old dusty boxes "beginning analysis" said the soul "dark-eyed junco a bird part of the junco species found in summer ranges or moderate polar capes, threat amount: zero, state of health: critical, area of damage: left wing, retrieving information on restoration of broken wings, information captured, downloading information, examining information, applying information beginning in 3, 2, 1." Said the soul as it took the bird and went looking for resources to heal the broken wing of the black-eyed junco.

Breaking into several abandoned buildings that used to be shops retrieving diluted iodine solution, gauze, a thin cloth, tape, and lastly finding a sink to begin helping the bird as the soul began washing the birds wound with the diluted iodine solution but putting some on the cloth damping the cloth just to the right amount needed and than began dabbing the wounded area precisely as put in the information the soul examined after that the soul took the tape and cut about a foot size of tape and put it aside at the moment the soul than positioned the broken wing to it's natural position and than took the tape and began wrapping it around the birds broken wing but not cutting off breathing and under the fuctionl right wing that way the bird isn't immobilized and can still breathe after making sure the bird was fine the soul created a cloth that hung around his body that can carry his small injured companion.

"Analysis: search for exit" said the soul as he turned to see the entire area of Alexandria walking around to find what he was looking for and he found the exit he was looking for as he now stood in front of two extremely large doors "how have I never noticed this before" said the soul as he pushed the doors open and what he saw was a large forest full of wildlife he had not seen before of course he would see birds and parasites but these animals were different they were almost his size and some were actually bigger than him but there was something missing and that was the clanking sound under his feet he looked down to see green patches of soft land that negated the sounds of clanking the soul was suprised as the souls jaw dropped.

"What is this place" said the soul as he felt something he had never felt before and that was

EXCITEMENT

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

So what did you guys think let me know in the comments.