Soul Searching

"System Restoration complete, System Rebooting, System Online, Scanning, Scanning Complete, 64% of damage Inflicted, Full Disclosure: Repairs Needed, Scanning Surroundings, Scanning complete, Current Location, Ocean between Vale and Mistral, Now Accessing Information of swimming, information downloaded" said the soul as it's bird companion had found the soul floating within the sea as it landed on it's face pecking at it's lenses until the soul reacted but the soul did not as it simply floated in the ocean drifting away like a leaf in the wind.

The souls bird companion had come and gone several times as the soul saw the moon many times as days had passed and from days were weeks and from weeks came months and in the span of three months the soul would finally drift onto land and in the span of three months the soul had changed as the stone in it's body had become smoother and less rigid and the wood had become darker and more ruff but sadly the steel had rusted and was cracked all over the soul was weak as the sea had pounded it to the brink of falling apart the soul was so strong but yet still weak the soul looked for it's bird companion and found it.........no, the bird found it the soul had noticed and remembered that the bird had always been there always looking for it, always finding it.

The soul would go on to see many moons and many suns as night and day passed. Until the soul would one day feel a sandy surface under it the liquid of the sea could no longer reach it as all the was left was sand, rust, and little to no ability to move "Scanning Surrounding, Pin Pointing Location, Location: East Coast of Vale, Uninhabited area, temperature (65°F) extreme heat and humidity is certain" spoke the soul as it's systems are still functioning correctly "Scanning for other life in the proximity of 50 kilometers, Scanning complete identification of human male standing at a height of 6'6, white complexion, silver hair color, brown eye color, and black clothing" said the soul Analyzing the man before him.

The man before the soul was no other than Professor Ozpin "Are you the presence I have been feeling for months has the time finally come for your kind to return to remnant and most importantly what would you do" said ozpin as he wasn't really speaking to the soul but more to himself because in ozpin's entire existence he had never seen a warforged he had heard the stories he had seen the carnage of what they had left behind but he had never seen them personally the best of information he was given by those that have seen them were that they were killing machines with the only purpose of eliminating the enemy.

Looking at the soul before him ozpin could see the rust in the steel the softness in the stone and the broken wood that made it's body as ozpin was about to touch the soul he was immediately attacked by a small bird working to push back ozpin and leading this charge was no other than the souls bird companion as the bird feared of the harm that could come to the soul the bird companion didn't want to see it's friend hurt or beat up.

The soul could not see ozpin as it's head was looking straight up and it's wooden nerves were damaged to the point that it just couldn't move. Ozpin on the other hand decided to take a peaceful approach as he dropped to his knees and put his hands up as he explained his actions to the highly overprotective bird as the bird stood on the souls lens so the soul could see the bird companion so the soul could know that he was being defended.

Ozpin couldn't believe the might of such a small animal the boldness of an eagle and the bravery of a water dikkop the bird was not afraid of ozpin as it defended its friend and immediately ozpin saw something in the soul to earn the respect and trust of such animal and for such an animal to react this way there was no question this was the soul he had been feeling the presence of as ozpin had taken the action of throwing his cane to the side showing that he meant no harm to the soul.

Still the bird refused to allow ozpin to come near until the bird heard "Access Granted" said the soul giving ozpin permission to come near as the bird companion was still hesitant to let ozpin near but the soul allowed ozpin to come forth as ozpin told the soul "trust me we'll fix you right back up" said ozpin as he carried the soul by putting it's arm around his neck and pulling it up dragging it back to the bulkhead that ozpin came in and a she made it to the bullhead he was then meet with Glynda Goodwitch.

"Did you find what you were looking for" said Glynda waiting for her headmasters return "More or less" said ozpin as the bird companion glided and landed on ozpin's head and and whistled as the soul responded with "vehicle: unknown, action: hacking into systems, identifying information: information translated, capturing information, downloading information" said the soul as ozpin brought him into the bullhead and put him down as the bird companion jumped off ozpin's head and landed on the souls head. "What is it" said Goodwitch as she looked toward ozpin "a living fossil" said ozpin as he took a seat next to the soul "what are we supposed to do with it" said goodwitch.

"Who knows but I feel that things are about to get very interesting in the near future" said ozpin "is that so" said goodwitch as she looked at the soul until she heard "Activating: Sentry's Rest" said the soul as it fell into a state of inactivity.

To be continued.