~Has anyone pranked you while you were doing something important?~

Jason: "*Sighs heavily* ...This shouldn't come as too much of a shock to anyone, but yes. Laughing Jack and Candy Pop occasionally get bored and find ways to mess with me. Whether it's casting a spell on my work-in-progress toys by making them move around and damage themselves, or causing fragile dolls to fall off their shelves, or other highly frustrating things of the like... Needless to say it's one of the many reasons it's difficult for me to have patience with the clown. Candy Pop is less reckless, but Laughing Jack... well, he couldn't care less about being careful."

~Said clown comes from behind Jason and tips his hat over his eyes, making the Toymaker growl a bit as he adjusted it, making Jack chuckle in amusement.

Jack: "You can always fix them, so what's the point?"

Jason: "Just because I can doesn't give you the right to break them! It takes a lot of time and effort to make sure they're just right!"

~The Toymaker glares at the clown angrily, just making Jack smirk wider.~

Boo: *Gently eases the two apart* "Alright, alright, we can talk about this more later, this isn't the time to argue, okay?"

Jason "*Sighs* yes, my apologies..."

Jack: "Heheh..."

~Boo ends up having to make Jack sit on the opposite side of her just to keep the two apart.~

(~Thank you to eternalhorror_nerd for asking. ^*^~)