Suicide Is Not The Answer, Mr. Squirrel

The car Raven was looking at had stopped at the red light behind them when Ami turned around to stare at it. She understood completely why Raven was transfixed onto it, it was sleek and looked incredibly fast and the way the black coloring of the car reflected the sun was just amazing to look at. Raven let out a whistle as the car drove past them, while Ami was shocked to find that it wasn't black, but in fact a deep blue. "I think we should get that one and just get this show on the road, don't you think?"

"Already on it."

Raven lifted her index finger at the car and concentrated on it for a few seconds before dropping her finger. Ami half expect Raven to make it appear before them in a blink of an eye but quickly reconsidered, seeing as there were other people driving around town. Once the girls made it to the nearest abandoned lot, Raven snapped her fingers and watched in satisfaction as the car appeared in front of them. Both girls smiled and circled the car, trying to find any indication on what the car was.

After a minute of looking, Raven knelt down by the trunk of the car and read aloud what it said it was.

"It says it's a Ferrari 458 Italia. What ever the hell that means."

Ami shrugged off it's name and opened the driver's door only to have it slam down with force. Just before she could utter anything, Raven nudged her out of the way and shooed her sister over to the passanger's side instead. "No way, it's my car! I spotted it and duplicated it, so I get to drive first." Ami snorted but didn't argue with her, knowing that her sister did make sense.

"Fine, but don't kill us."

It was Raven's turn to snort as she turned the car on and grinned as it roared to life. "Besides," she said, her grin turning into her infamous smile, "It shouldn't be any more different than driving the ship here." Ami groaned and buckled herself in and practically screamed when Raven took off out of the parking lot. It turns out that driving a car and driving a ship were only slightly different. In a car the only thing you did extra was have to turn on the blinkers every now and then, much to Raven's annoyance.

Raven looked down to check how fast she was going before looking at her sister's quizical expression. "I was just seeing how fast we were going, so calm down." Raven then proceeded to look back at the road just in time to see a small, furry animal run across the road, which triggered both girls to scream at the top of their lungs.

"Sweet mother we're going to die!" Ami screamed all while protecting her face from the non-existant collision. Raven, on the other hand, slammed on the brakes before she hit the suicidal animal and looked at her still screaming sister.

"Ami."

"We're going to die. We're going to die, We're-"

"AMI, WILL YOU CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS!" Raven yelled, her ears practically bleeding because of her sister, "I swear you almost just made me deaf in my right ear." In response, Ami uncovered her face and looked around the inside of the car and then back to Raven's fuming face.

"So, we aren't going to die?"

Raven groaned before proceeding to lean her head onto the steering wheel. 'Why is my sister a complete idiot?' she thought to herself, knowing that if Ami wanted to she could have heard her. Ami seemed to be pre-occupied with getting out of the car to notice Raven's thoughts., "Did we hit it?" she asked while looking for any signs of hitting the animal. Raven snorted as she followed suit, "I don't know Ami, I couldn't hear the thing squeek in pain because you were screaming in my ear."

Her sister rolled her eyes in response as she leaned down to look under the car. 'No, no blood or a mangled body.' she thought and then got up off of her hands and knees. Raven nodded and slid back into the drivers seat the same time Ami got into the passanger's seat. "I think it's time we rest, today has been way too long, and way too eventful for my taste." With that, Raven drove them home and both girls proceeded to bathe and go to bed.

____________________________________

Hey guys, long time no see! I know it's been a long couple of months since I last posted but please don't kill me. My internet has been down for the longest time and I know that's no excuse because most would say "Well why not post from your phone?".

The only problem with that most geniuse idea was the fact I had a lot on my computer that wasn't saved as a draft here in wattpad that I did not have the time rewrite.

Today I decided to post what little was on the wattpad draft, deciding that posting just a small chapter would be better than not having posted at all.

I don't know when the next time I'll update but when I do, I promise you guys it will be a full chapter.