Chapter 11: What is Love?

(GR): "Well, son I am going to teach you about love."

(X): "Uh why?"

(Ddraig): "Because you just got about all of hell coming for you. You need to learn about love before you get back. And don't worry me and your dad have been thinking of a way to make you past your power limit. And Phoenix in you will teach you about beauty."

(Phoenix): "His beauty is good."

(X): "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

(GR): "Well you got many girls coming for you. You already have Rias and her Group Set up to be with you but now you have well let say many many more."

(X): "Oh no."

(Ddraig): "Ok now the teaching begins."

Now this is a very dull part. Think of it a normal class but taught by dragons about love. Yea not much detail here except I learned stuff about love and got taunted by a phoenix. Wierd but I gotten use to it.

Meanwhile

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirzech POV

We got him out. We got X out. Or more Great Red and Ddraig got him out. But that doesn't mean anything because everyone here is acting up. But for now it seems like everyone has calmed down. Majority of the girls in the crowd wanted him for themselves and the majority of the boys wanted him dead. Well for right now everyone going to be stuck here till it all forgotten. But for me I have a meeting that well.... Is now a mess.

(Rias): "Where is X!"

Yea a major problem. X is now gone but well I know what happening. And I'm getting questioned. I hope X survives all of this.

(Time Skip)

It been about a day. X is going to be coming back soon but more the girls have calmed down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X Pov

It a Monday? Yea I think it is. Well Great. School. I have dodge every single person. Or more that how I feel. Yesterdays fight was... Interesting. I ended up... creating a mess. And now I have to go to school where they are expecting me. Great.

(Time Skip)

So I was walking towards the school when I started getting the first sign of chaos. I felt like a lot of people were looking at me. When I got to school there where a lot if new students. Like 100. But there where also the non students trying to block the entrance. Well it looks like I have to teleport to school today. I went back towards an ally and called for motley.

(X): "Motley."

Motley appered in front of me. She went an bit my had like normal. But then I felt like something hit the back of my head. All I could see is darkness the a sudden spring off light. I heard some one say my name but then the world went blank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba Pov (Because if I went into a girl it would spoil the story I've not planned out)

I was in the corner like always when suddenly X appeared in front of me. He had blood bleeding out of the back of his head. He looked like he was going to school when he got bashed in the back of the head. He might be close to dyeing. I know I think I should get him out of here but well I got caught before I could.

(Rias): "What was that?"

(Kiba): "Uh"

At that Akeno looked over and sorta yelped.

(Akeno): "A present for me? Wow that so nice of him to come here."

She ran over but I got in the way.

(Kiba): "Akeno, He is hurt. If anything Asia needs to fix him."

(Rias): "Who? Bring them to me for coming here uninvited."

So I did and well she sorta leaped over the desk to get to him.

(Rias): "Asia you need to help him now."

Asia got a little..... Different after the fight. She still shy but slightly more sexual. Very slightly. If you weren't there when the change happened you would have not noticed. But I was so I've noticed. Still she helped but her powers which are normally purely green had what could only be called slight cuts of pink in it. Well I bet that will be found out later but for now X Bleeding stoped. He snuggled up into a ball and yawned softly, purred and well squeaked. It was funny. Well the girls thought it was cute.

(Akeno): "Aww he so cute when he is sleeping. He sounded like Koneko with that purr. And that squeak was like Asia when she gets embarrassed."

Koneko purred at that, Asia squeaked at that, and Rias giggled. Asia then choose to come over and hug X.

(Asia): "I've missed you."

(Rias): "Well we got four of us and one X...."

Uh oh this is not going to go well. I got a bad idea but it might just keep X alive.

(Kiba): "Akeno goes first."

(Akeno): "Thanks Kiba."

(Rias): "Why her? I should be the one."

(Kiba): "Weren't you all going to get him in the end?"

(Koneko): "But I want him now!"

(Ddraig): "Kiba right. It Akeno first. We trained him for Akeno first. But Akeni no stuff until at least the rest if there girls are with him. Ok."

(Akeno): "Fine."

(Ddraig): "He going to leave in a day or two. Act surprised about it , just don't make him feel to guilty about it. Also Asia. Stop Drugging him."

(Asia): "I'm not."

(Ddraig): "You power is now pink. You finished healing him and now are shoving what I could only describe as love Drug. It not even apart of your power it just some magic that you just discovered on accident. I will remove it now but do use it until I tell you guys you can use it."

(Rias): "You guys?"

(Ddraig): "Yea, Asia learn't it early and has not perfected it but I will be teaching you all how to use it. Just you need to not over use it because it would kill him. His weakness is..... actually I might tell you that after the.... family meeting."

(X): "Fffaamelyyy Meeeetonggg?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1035 words. This came out way different to what I set it up to be. I was going to finish it off at that but I choose another chapter can't hurt. But now I got one more to do and then this book will be done. I have been thinking over the next book and I think I will do a chapter weekly. Yeah I known that you guys want the daily but if I do weekly it will let me stockpile the chapter letting me when I get nearer to the ending of the book I can make sure the chapters are good. Thanks to AnimeLoverDxD19 for the book but also to drandit1212 for the Phoenix character picture. I'm going to be using it possible in the next chapter. But thanks for all of you reading it as well. I'm still trying to figure out a picture for Motley as she has more multi color hair which is harder to find.
-JeffCallOne23