Chapter 1: Outcasted Child

(?/?): "We shall get rid of this unworthy child. Where is the Caliburn?"

(?/?2): "Here Sir."

(?/?): "Now we shall sacrifice this child to the Dimensional Gap. Now Master Red Cut Open a hole Now!"

(?/Red): "Shall Be done Sir."

As Master Red opened a hole using Caliburn, some women of the village wrapped the child in a blanket and handed it to the New Duke.

(Duke): "As my first use of my law I shall remove the unworthy child of the pathetic leader."

Then the Evil Duke discarded the child into the hole and then the hole shut.

(Evil Duke (Mind)): 'Now no one can take my rule away from me now.'

(A Few Days Latter Master Red Mysteriously died.)

BUT In the Dimensional Gap Great Red and Ophis were having a slight argument over space and stuff in the Dimensional Gap.

(Great Red): "why can't we share?"

(Ophis): "Well you always de..."

Before Ophis could pout about Great Red a Dimensional hole opened up between them. Suddenly a Child no older than 1 came out.

(Great Red): "What is this? A Child?"

(Ophis): "Weird? Why would there be a child here?"

(Great Red): "I think I should get ri.."

(Y/N): "Dada"

Both Great Red and Ophis were shocked. Then Ophis started laughing.

(Ophis): "Aww it called you dada. Your a parent now."

Great Red had no response. He could not believe that this child just called him dad.

(Ophis): "Ok, while you struggle for words I going to stop this kid struggling for breath. Remember to give him one of your power seeds so you don't kill the kid."

Ophis walked over and to a small seed looking object out.

(Ophis): "Now that should let you breath and well, If I unlock it you will have my powers as well. But I don't think that will happen any time soon child." Ophis whispered to the kid.

(Great Red): "Um, can you help me? I don't know how to be a dad."

(Ophis): "First you remember those seeds that were never used you had."

(Great Red): "Yea."

(Ophis) "Well you need to give one to this child. It will let the child breath hear and gain power. Once he is old enough you can unlock it full power in him and well he will become Extremely powerful. I don't recommend ever doing it unless the kid hits the ceiling because it will turn him half human and half dragon but it will raise his power ceiling to another level"

Great Red takes out a seed object and feeds it to the kid.

(Ophis): "Now he will become very strong. I gave him a seed as well. He will end up wanting more power once he gets a girlfriend. I suggest you to wait till you know who just in case but when he does hit his ceiling make sure he wants to go to this point."

(Great Red): "Wait he is going to be extremely powerful."

(Ophis): "Yep. But he is your son. He will learn from you."

(Great Red): "But you will help me right?"

(Ophis): "Only for 5 days. Maybe I can get you Ddraig by then. I bet he would be a great Uncle."