Chapter 8: Training

Well it Day two of training. The First day was boring as it was assessing peoples skill and stuff. You could just say every one was not ready to fight yet. So I have set up Koneko with a weight machine that is magical because it always a few pounds heavier than what is easy for you to lift or one pound less than your maximum. I set it to the Maximum setting because it should help Koneko go faster. Tomorrow I will switch it but For now we need power over speed. Kiba is training with mainly Sword Dummies. Slowly going up the ranks. The dummies change in speed weapon type and also how many dummies there are. Now the Ddraig I had assisting me in this so Issei was not training but well if all else fails then Ddraig will save the team. But thankfully dad made a New Dummy for Asia called the Hurt Dummy. It mostly just Hurt dummies that got to damaged to be repaired with ease but Dad figured a way that it will act like it a human and Asia been able to fix them up. She is now able to help two dummies at once 2 meters and one from a distance 4 meters. Now Akeno and Rias were acting different. So I had them fight each other. I got an assessment that Akeno Electricity and Rias is uh Destruction balls. I saw her Brother using similar things but it was a spear. Then Ddraig thought of an Idea.

(Ddraig): "Why don't I just teach Rias as I have a similar technic and you teach Akeno because you like your electricity."

(X): "Sure. Akeno follow me."

We went to one of the Arenas to practice. The Electrical Ring. It where I found that Electricity can be very dangerous if you use it right.

(X): "Akeno can you shoot electricity at that Dummy."

(Akeno): "Ok, sure."

She shot some electricity at the Dummy. Then on the Screen it showed up the stuff like milliamps and stuff. 0.01 is where it get painful and 0.1 is basically death. Akeno was around 0.006. She must be aiming the electrisity at places of weckness to get a reaction.

(X): "That your strongest?"

(Akeno): "Uh no this is."

She shot it again and it went up to 0.008. Less work but I think I want to get her around 0.05 by the end of the week. Then she can actually go higher it just she not got the technic right.

(X): "Machine teach Akeno what you taught me."

(Machine): "Ok, Akeno will learn how to kill 20 people with one lightning strike in 5 days."

(X): "Uh no Machine Your going to teach Akeno how to Disable 2 people at once in 5 days."

(Machine): "OK."

(Akeno): "I thought I could already do that?"

(X): "When you do your lightning hit weak spots like the ear. You need to be hitting 0.01 up there to make stunning work. If you hit 0.1 from one hand than that killing. Right now We just want to you be able to send 0.01 from both hands at different targets and stun them both."

(Akeno): "Oh.... Well I guess I can do that."

(X): "The Machine will help you a lot. I will be back in a bit to teach you my way. But I need to make sure every one else is working."

(Akeno): "Ok Hunie. I will see you latter."

(X): 'How did she get in to my head?'

First I went to see Koneko. She seemed very tried. I walked over to the Machine and clicked the pause button.

(X): "Koneko you doing well with the Machine?"

(Koneko): "Yea it like nothing." She said breathing very heavy.

(X): "Yea your Breaths say differently. I do have to say you went longer than me on that setting. But I noticed the weight was going down over the last few reps. That means break time."