Chapter 2: Friend?

(X): WOW, That A BIG house!

(?/?): "Yes it is."

X turned around to find a some one behind him.

(X): "And who are you?"

(?/?): "I am one of you maids. You don't need to know my name right now. But I suggest you to go to bed now. You have school tomorrow. We already got you ready for it all you need to do is get dressed and arrive on time.

(X): "Um, OK. Where is my room?"

(Maid): "Down there then take the 2 corridor to the left then 2 doors down will be the room we set up for you. You can change to a different room when you want just now use that room."

(X): "Ok, thanks."

And at that X started his way to the room. When he got there all he could think about is..

(X): "Why do I have a bad feeling about tomorrow?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xs' POV

When I got up I found a uniform folded up on a chair and a bag hanging on that chair. I got out of bed and got dressed. There was not much to it except there was something in my pocket. When I reached in I pulled out a phone. I know about this but I never cared to use it. But when I took it out I saw a note on it.

'This is your Phone. It got a bunch of stuff on it. There something I need you to do today. But I put it into the phone so you have to use it. -From Dad'

Well it looks like Dad wants me to be using this Phone. As soon as I turn it on there comes up a number pad. Then the sheet has another Line come up. 

'1234'

Well that's secure. I put it in and suddenly an app shows up. Notes?

'Click the Notes app'

Well that peace of paper is magical. When I clicked notes it worked. There was one Note there. Bank. When I clicked it, it poped up with:

'So you got your Phone to work. Good job. Now after your done with school I will need you to go to the Bank. There you will access your account that will be sent to you in a text. But First go to school'

Fine Dad. I will go to school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I arrived well it felt... Weird. A girl with short black hair and Glasses came up to me. I could sense something but I forget what being it would be... 

(?/?): "Hello are you the new student?"

(X): "Um, yes.'

(?/?): "Well I'm the student council President, Sona."