Chapter 2

EJ's POV

'Who was that? I mean, I know her name, but who? Her mask was gorgeous. EYELESS? Is she mocking me? No she doesn't know who I am. Why did Slenderman bring her here?' so many questions rattle in my head. As I slowly walk inside the mansion and head into my bedroom something odd occurs to me. She was like obsessing over that heart. Maybe she's kinda like me...? No. I'm stupid to consider such a thing. I'm a freaking non-human monster. And she's... Well, I don't really know yet.

     "Ey EJ dinner. You might want to show up so the girl doesn't get suspicious." that was Jeff. I guess he's right. I headed down the hall and sat down at the dinner table. I noticed that Vicci was still wearing her mask and apparently not going to eat. Tonight was spaghetti night, and spaghetti was about the one thing Jeff could cook. Probably because the sauce looks like blood. Everyone looked surprised, possibly slightly angered(cough Jeff cough) when she pleaded not hungry, and Sally actually looked like she would cry. It was probably a result of this that Vicci tilted her mask just barely enough to get a bite of spaghetti into her mouth. The food stayed down for about five seconds before she vomited it onto the floor. Luckily her mask was still tilted so it didn't get dirty. 

     "I... I'm allergic... To mortal food..." I was pretty sure that she didn't mean to say that last part. 

     "Oh, EJ can help with getting you something to eat." Jeff said. I shrank down in my seat. Vicci turned her mask back to its original position.

"Please, I have brought my own means of sustenance. I simply wish to dine in solitude." she appeared to have everyone hypnotized. They nodded very slowly, and she stood. Then she vanished. I sat there, shocked, until I realized that I didn't need to be there anymore.I got up and herded to my room, but upon opening the door I say Vicci and Slenderman just... staring. I got the uncomfortable feeling that they were each speaking with the mind. I stood there awkwardly until Vicci threw up her hands and started yelling.

"FINE! Fine, I'll stay in this room. I'll sleep on the freaking floor." she said.

"No you won't. You will sleep in the bed, even if Ey-" he stopped. "If EJ has to sleep on the floor."

"She can sleep with me in the bed. It's a king-size, it'll be fine." I spoke without realizing it. What?! Why would I say that?! I couldn't see her expression behind her mask, but I imagined her to be disgusted. You can imagine my surprise when she nodded and Slenderman left. 

     "I have some ground rules. One: never, NEVER, touch the mask. Two: if you try to remove my mask I will cut off your hands. Three: I do not sleep with my mask on, and will not change this just because I'm being forced to share a room with a Creepypasta." her rules were reasonable, and I figured mine were probably the same. 

     "Okay." I said. "But you should know all of those rules apply to me too."