Satzu (5)

The next day

[Tzuyu's POV]

I am waiting outside Sana's house... again...

I waited for like 10 mins then she came down.

"Sorry, sorry..." Sana said and I realize that she put on makeup.

"Did you put on make up?" I asked and touched her cheek.

"Are you crazy?! You put so much foundation on your face?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, you know?" Sana asked and I look at her blankly.

"You do know that my mum is a makeup artist and stylist right?" I said and she chuckled nervously.

"Whatever... Anyways, you're still going to find him... With these makeup. Let's go." I said and start walking away.

But I heard no footsteps behind me or beside me so I turn around and saw the squirrel standing and staring at a blank space.

"Hey! Clumsy! Better catch up now or you'll be late!" I yelled and she turned to me.

She start to run towards me and stood beside me.

We then continue walking to school and when the moment we reached school, I hear murmurings around the school.

But one comment caught my attention.

"I heard that Mark is cheating on Sana with another girl... But I can't recall her name..." A girl said.

I then look at them and look back at Sana.

She doesn't seems like she heard what the girl just said so I shrugged it off.

After I took my things and put it in class, I went to the gents.

When I am done, I was about to exited the gents but I heard a familiar voice talking to someone.

'This is definitely Mark's voice...' I thought and peeped out to confirm.

'What are they talking about?' I thought.

"When are you going to tell her?" The guy asked Mark.

'Her? Who is the 'her'? Is it Sana or the another girl?' I asked myself and continue listen to them.

"I want to taste her first before I break up with her. How can I not taste her first? Thinking of how tight she will be makes me feel so excited." Mark said.

"So when are you exactly going to tell her?" The guy asked.

"Probably after the party when we have finished the business... Anyways, I'll be bringing her to my house for party tomorrow. Don't you ever dare destroy my plan." Mark warned.

'Who is the 'her' exactly? If it's Sana, then I have to tell her not to go for the party.' I thought.

After a while more, they then walked away and I walked out of the gents.

I then took a last glance at Mark and the guy's back figure before heading to class.

I sat down beside Lisa and start to figure out who is the 'her'.

"Tzuyu-ah." Lisa called and I look at her.

"Have you heard of the party tomorrow?" Lisa asked and I nodded.

"Are you going to the party?" Lisa asked again and I nodded.

"You're going?" I asked and she nodded.

"Erm... Why not I come to fetch you there? In case something happen to you..." I said and she shook her head.

"It's okay..." Lisa said and I was about to talk again but she put her index finger on my lips.