Chapter Thirteen

Third POV

Alarms were blaring throughout the hideout. Gianni opened the screen which showed Hibird as the cause of the alarm.

“T-That’s Hibari-san’s…” Tsuna exclaimed. “It’s Hibird!”

“There's a signal attached to it.” Gianni noted. “This isn’t good! The signal is weakening!”

“It’s turning around.” Reborn commented.

Gianni switched the monitor to a radar screen.

Just then, Lal Mirch, Gokudera, and Yamamoto ran into the room.

“What happened?” Lal Mirch asked.

“What was that about?” Gokudera asked.

“What was the alarm about? “ Yamamoto asked.

“Everyone! There's big trouble!” Tsuna replied. “We got an SOS signal from Hibari-san’s bird!”

“Where?” Lal Mirch asked Gianni.

“Currently, it’s traveling through the 7th block at 37 kilometers per hour.” Ginanni answered. “It’s altitude is dropping. 25…20…15…I-It disappeared!”

“Is there anything at the location of its disappearance?” Reborn asked.

“Hold on, I’ll pull it up.” Gianni answered as the radar screen showed a temple sign. “There it is! A temple!”

“Namimori temple?” Yamamoto questioned. “What’s Hibari doing there?”

“The signal was weakening, so it may just be that the batteries died.” Gianni answered.

T-That’s terrible!” Tsuna replied. “Out of batteries?”

“Or it was shot down by the enemy.” Reborn suggested.

“Enemy?” Tsuna asked, looking at him. “Then, we need to hurry!”

“It might be the enemy’s trap.” Lal Mirch replied.

“Trap?”

“I’m saying it just as a possibility.’ Lal Mirch answered.

“T-Then what should we do?” Tsuna asked.

“Either way, it’s a clue to Hibari’s location.” Reborn stated. “We can’t just sit on our thumbs.”

“However, please look.” Gianni replied, lots of dots appeared on the screen. “Each of these is a confirmed location of a ring. Meaning, there are at least this many enemies on the surface.”

“So many!” Tsuna commented.

“And among them is a very powerful ring.” Gianni added. “I’m afraid that it’s a captain.”

“It must be Gamma.” Lal Mirch concluded.

“Gamma?” Tsuna asked.

“He’s the captain of the Third Squad, the squad of those brothers you fought.” Lal Mirch explained. “Gamma the Lightning. He’s a man who has killed many well known hitman and mafioso. You couldn’t the number of organization he’s crushed on your fingers alone.”

“He’s that dangerous?” Tsuna asked.

“There’s nothing to worry about, Tenth.” Gokudera answered.

“Gokudera?” Tsuna questioned.

“After yesterday’s training, I did some practicing on my own. I tried lots of things and powered up like crazy!” Gokudera answered.