Chapter Five

Ren's POV

~~~The next evening~~~

Kyoya and I arrived at the school, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Ryohei were here, but Sawada-san wasn't yet.

"Why are you here?" Kyoya asked them.

"What was that?!" Gokudera shouted at him.

'They haven't noticed me yet...'

"Now, now. We're here to..." Yamamoto started.

"Cheer you on." Ryohei finished.

"You're an eyesore." Kyoya said to them. "If you don't leave, I'll bite you to death."

"What?" Gokudera said.

"Grr...What's with the attitude?! I'm extremely mad!" Ryohei shouted.

"Now, now. Calm down." Yamamoto said, trying to calm them. "We just happened to be passing by, don't mind us, Hibari. Okay?"

Someone landed with a thud.

Kyoya glanced at them and turned around with his tonfas. "I see. I just need to bite that to death."

"Does that even count as a person?" I whispered.

The pink haired sisters explained the battleground for Kyoya and the other Cloud. As the fight started, Kyoya attacked the Gola Mosca and defeated it in one blow.

He threw the complete ring to one of the sisters and commanded the leader who was sitting on the chair to fight him. The guy jumped towards Kyoya and Kyoya blocked it. He jumped back.

"My foot slipped." He said.

"I'm sure." Kyoya replied back.

"I'm not lying." He jumped back again as the mine where he was standing on exploded. "I was just going over to retrieve that piece of junk. We've lost."

'That means, it's not a person, but something is suspicious here.'

"Your face doesn't look it." Kyoya started running towards him and attacked him.

"What is Hibari doing?" Ryohei asked. "He just won against that machine!"

One of the machines started firing and a mine exploded. They continued to fight as the machines kept firing.

"How long do you plan on keeping this up?" Kyoya asked him.

"Relax. I won't lay a hand on you." The leader said to him.

"As you wish. Either way, you'll be bitten to death." Kyoya replied back.

Kyoya attacked him and the leader's right hand lit up.

'I'm getting a really bad feeling about this.'

"I thought you weren't going to use your hands." Kyoya continued attacking him as the leader dodged.

A green beam of light appeared, almost hitting Kyoya.

'Where did that come from?' I looked around and saw Gola Mosca on the ground with after-smoke coming from its fingers.

The others looked up and there were missiles falling down from the sky. They jumped out of the way to avoid them. One of them started my way and I avoided it in the nick of time by rolling out of the way.

'Whew, I almost died.'

Missiles kept attacking us. The leader laughed. "This is a real disaster!"

"He's laughing." Yamamoto noted.

"He planned to cause this accident from the start, no matter what, to wipe us out." Gokudera replied. "That's why he taunted Hibari."