LATE ANNIVERSARY QNA! (SPOILERS)

HEYA! SHERLOCK HERE and even though TDP I's Anniversary has passed (It's on September 12, by the way.) I have something to make up with that! And as you have read on the title... Yes, it's a QnA that I've been so desparate to do for SOOO long!

Grab your seatbelts and your Dab Police badges, it's time to hold onto some spoilers... And have some little fun with the questions!

Disclaimer: This is only part 1 of the QnA! I have excluded some questions in order to be mentioned in the part 2. You can also send some questions to me via IG, Gmail, Twitter or Wattpad!

Questioners:
JC_Smiths (JC)
AaushneerSY (ASY)
NaishaTDMSepticeye (N)
xheyitzrinzx (R)
Anonymous (A)

Some questions that doesn't have the label in them are questioners that wants to be kept anonymous

~♦•| «🚨» |•♦~

1. (A) How do you get such great ideas for your fanfics?
I don't know, what I DO know is I have sources of inspiration. You can get it anywhere, from fanfics and things that happen in real life. It can all be added to your stories! With the right sources of information and research that is for me. ;)

2. (A) Will you publish your fanfics if it gets way too popular?
Like, sell? Well yeah! I've heard that Wattpad has an update wherein you have to pay for chapters to be read... But NO I'm not doing that! I want TDP to have publicity for many more fans and readers to be inspired! If ever this book gets too big, I might sell physical copies in the mere future.

3. (N) Can you add my name?? Cause I'm dabbing to much since I'm not watch Dan so much... Don't forget to make wearing a veil!! (Joke XD)
Abominable Bride feels on that question XD but IF YOU WANT I can make it up to that Naisha XD dOn'T sAy I dIDn'T wARn yOu

4. (N) Are you gonna add like a prisoner ran away?? And being a criminal??
Interesting question! Actually, yes... I've been planning that for future chapters ;)

5. (N) Is The Dab Police organization is legal in that story?
AAHHH NAISHA YOU MAKE SUCH GREAT QUESTIONS!! I haven't mentioned this to y'all BUT in book 1, TheDabPolice wasn't allowed on investigating on cases about dabs WITH MURDER/SUICIDE/ETC.! That explains why PO Martin Jones warns Dan on 'The Girl Who Tried To Fit In' (CH6PT1), but their investigations was approved as the Detective Agency saw their potential in their cases. Thus, in 'The Inexplicable Ghost' (CH8) they were free to solve cases like the disasters Erebusa Scott left.

6. (JC) When will Evangeline be mine?
Soon, WAIT A FEW MORE CHAPTERS HEHE

7. (ASY) Will you add special appearance of other YouTubers in TDP?
Well, we already have the appearance of LDShadowLady in Chapter 1 Part 2... So could be a possibility! Maybe soon ;)

8. (R) What is Caroline Millies background? What inspired her to do youtube? And what does she do?
I planned of her being like most of us, a fangirl. She was inspired by many vloggers and gamers and started starting her own. She was a small influencer until she joined TheDabPolice. She does do gaming videos AND animal videos. She loves cats, her pet cats are always involved in her gaming videos. She does animating too.

9. (JC) When is the book 2 (or 3)'s next chapter?
Book 3's a lot more far. Next Chapter? Maybe in a few weeks or so.

10. Will Erebusa Scott and Fake Dan come back??
There is a possibility. But Erebusa and Fake Dan is rotting in jail atm. Let's let them suffer first xD I suggest reading 'til the end for you to be contented.

11. Is Evangeline Smiths okay?
If you read the epilogue of the first book, you will have your answer. Yes, she's okay, she's doing great inside the hospital in the epilogue and she's discharged in the next chapter. A cameo for the Woman of Crime is... vague. I'm not sure yet, but I'll save the idea :D

12. Will Caroline Millies come back?
SHE'S DEAD. That's all I'm going to say about it. She's dead.

13. Why does Dan get a more critical condition when handling stress?
I'm so sorry I know it's unfair xD But in a lot of TDM fanfics, Dan is undergoing so many stress and he ends up being crazy; then in the end he's either a murderer, Danny flippin Darko, too depressed or too insane or just already better. The reason I wanted Dan to experience that kind of doubt, stress and sadness because it's NORMAL. Then in this second book, I will make him realize that it's more than just a hobby or an extreme feeling, I'm going to write him as a sensitive yet a strong and recovering character. I don't know how, but I'm going to excel at it. So yah.

AND YEAH! That's all for the QnA, do y'all want another in the mere future?