we meet again

(*PS. WHEN AN ALTENA FIRST KISS IS TAKEN WAY AND THARE HARETS THIS WERID FEELING THAT IS THARE MATE FOR LIFE*) The voltron team excited to throw party for a completing a mission a god dam good mission. But prince lance was not feeling up for a party but the voltron team deserves a party for the good work thay do so lance puts on a face smile so voltron can be happy.

The party was ok everyone was dressed up  lance was waring long baby blue sleeve and dark blue dress pants with gold bracelets and earrings
And one gold purple diamond on his right ear that was his mothers. Allura and him each got one to remember thare mother by lance really miss Her she was the olny one that got him not allura or thare father.

Lance are you ok you look ill-allura
(When allura said that the rest of the team all rushed over to him and allura to see what was going on with the prince)

Im fine i just dont feel up for this party but you guys go have fun please dont worry about me you all deserve it- lance (With that he left them he was walking through the crowds people trying to get back to his room but someone grab his arm and pulled him towards them lance eyes wide open from fear his body was shaking buddy couldn't move and a littel bit of blush was on his face )

We meet angin lance - lotor

Lotor?!- lance

Lotor put his left hand on lances hip and the right hand was holding lances hand then thay stared to slow dance together

Its good to see you my love - lotor

Im NOT your love lotor NOW get out or i will get the guards to make you get out - lance

Wow that hurts my love -lotor

Stop calling your love your a monster you kill my mother and father plus the people that i love I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LOTOR NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE -piss off lance

I would watch that month of yours lance or you are going to regret it - LOTOR (when lotor call lance my his real name not nickname you now that he means business FYI🤗)

Lotor said that then he grabed lance by the arm pulling him closer to lotor and leaving a mark on his arm. Lotor put his right hand on lances face  and kissed him on his soft warm lips.

But, all of a sudden everyone in the ballroom went silent. All that everyone seen and heard was a a big smack and prince lance raning to his room with tears raining down his face and lotor holding his cheek with a huge evil Grand on his face.

Shiro and the rest of the team when to go put lotor in a jail cell well allura when to go see if her baby brotherwas ok and what did lotor do to him?.

Lance ran to his room locking the door jumped on his bed as the tears ran down his face

What should i do im in love with him but he is a MONSTER, A KILLER ,A MURDER. But he was the one who stole my haert back home stole my first kiss, stole my everything!!! I wish you were here mommy to tell me what to do?

Lance keep crying until allura KNOCKED on his door to see if was ok and if whats to talk. Lance opened the door and jumped in to his big sisters arms and cryed.

Allura tell me what to do please i beg you sis

Lance tell what is going on please

Lotors my mate he stole my first kiss and my small fragile heart. Im in love with him but i dont want to because he killed mother,father,and the people we loved please allura tell what to do!?

I dont now but we will think of some thing in the morning ok lance now go get some sleep

Allura tucked lance into bed and wiped away is tears in kiss them on the forehead. When allura shut his door a sharp pain went to her head then she blacked out.

Lance heard a KNOCKED on his door and he though it was allura but it was not when lance opened the door it was lotor . The real fun is going to begin

WORD:768
BOOM!💣💥cliffhanger SORRY NOT😎  BUT TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WHAT ANOTHER STORY OF THIS OK BYE BYE🤗