Chapter 34

***

When i arrived in my condo, the first thing i did was to check on my drawer just like what Bianca asked me to and when i opened it, i could see bunch of old sketchbooks inside and i decided to take a closer look on it.

I remembered that i like to design on clothes when i was younger and i'm really passionate about it. I could spent my whole days just to sketch things and my father used to stole my sketchbooks because i was too addicted for it.

I trace every each of the papers and smiled. I lost my passion of drawing when my father forced me to move to Spain, that's when i decided to become more of an Environmentalist.

I called Bianca again and asking her where did she get all of these stuffs? She said that it was the first week of my breakup with Eden, he sent me all of these and Bianca is the one who received it. She thought i would never wanted anything related to him anymore, so she put those on my drawers.

She asked me to think wisely about all of this. I scanned my entire bedroom and stared at a few photos that was taken on some parties and beaches. I never went to both places again after i got my promotion. Maybe now it's my time to try something new and let me exploring my passion. I don't want to be the person who spent her adult life with a bunch of boring papers at the office. I smiled when i have my my decision clear. This is what i clearly want.

---

3 months later

"Barbara! Are the models ready?" I shrieked in panic. I can't stop walking back and forth like an iron.

"Relax Juli, they're gonna love your clothes," She smiled. "Your clothes will be sold out in a minute."

I'm so freaking nervous right now, this is the first time that i had a real fashion show in my life. Today is the launching day of my clothing brand, Ophélia by Juliette Pique. There are lot of officials who will attend to my premiere fashion show, for your information Naomi Campbell will be there and i will be dead if this doesn't go well. I invited Bianca and Eden because they're my number one support system since the beginning. Bianca took a flight from Turkey last night and i'm surprise that she looks pretty amazing now, she's no longer wear a floral motives dresses anymore. 

Sadly, my family can't come to the Fashion Show because they're busy. I was kinda disappointed at first but they're promised to come the next week and see my boutique.

"Juli showtime!" Barbara whispered to my ears and i hide myself at the backstage and i do a little peeping just to see people's reaction.

When the last model did her closing, now is the time for me to show myself in front of media as a designer and it means that i have to walk in front of Anna Grimaldi, Naomi Campbell, and any other fashion icon. Oh god. I'm trying not to look like an idiot who just learn to take her first steps, i was kinda surprised when they're clapping for me. After the fashion show's over, i heard the news that we got a dozen of orders and i can't believe that people actually love my clothes.

"Congratulations Juliette!" Eden came to hug me at the backstage, we've been a good friend again since London.

"You're the one who actually make it happen," I smiled. "Thank you for making my first dress."

Then Bianca came to interrupted us, so Eden mind himself to leave us alone. She shrieked in happiness and jumped to my hugs, until both of us fell down to the floor.

"Bianca!"

"Sorry," She grinned. "I'm so proud of you J!"

"Without you, this won't happen. I should thank you for everything."