about

WARNING

if you're new to this story, i've been wanting to remind you that this is the story that i wrote when i was 15 years old who doesn't know anything about how to write a good story, let alone a perfect english grammar. i barely use english in my daily life so if you found a misspelled words or grammatical error PLEASE correct me and don't throw any hate comments because i barely use english in my daily conversation and trust me, leaving unpleasant words doesn't do anything good. the story line in this story is also going to be VERY cringe at its finest, so this is a BIG WARNING. 

again, i wrote this when i was struggling on my high school and i wrote this story as an escape. this story is full of an idea of a 15 years old in her unstable phase who didn't know any better and still wasn't aware about sensitive issues that will be in this story so i apologize beforehand. i also haven't really got time to edit all the spelling and grammar mistakes per words so if you found any, just give a comment and i will correct it right away. 

if you're still interested on reading this story, thank you for giving it a chance but i begged all of you to keep all the hate words to yourself rather than commenting on how this story sucks because i am well aware of those facts.

disclaimer: i do not own the face claim from these characters and some of the places that i write in the story is real but the plot is a pure fiction. please leave a vote or comment because it would mean so much to me.

thank you. s.