Chapter 28

***

Today is our third day in Ibiza and we're planning to spend our day at the Beach. Actually this is what i wanted at the first time we arrived here, to enjoy the beach.

This morning when i wake up, i could smell the ocean breeze stinging to my nose. Its like the combination of sand, waves, and shells. I walked to the balcony and saw the scenery of the beach in the morning, i wished that someday i could have my own house at the edge of the beach.

"I'm planning to go snorkeling, anyone in?" I asked.

"Can we just do sunbathing or anything else?" Bianca asked. Kylian wanted to say something, but Bianca immediately shut his mouth. "Kyle don't you dare to say anything!"

"C'mon what happen?"

"I think i know what he's about to tell us," Neymar smirked. "You can't swim isnt it?"

"Bianca, really?" I giggled. "Even a five years old kid can swim."

"Hey i can swim! Its just, i'm affraid of getting drown."

"You won't," I put my arms around her shoulders. "Don't worry, i'm the best swimmer here."

"Look its not like i don't trust you but i won't go snorkeling."

"Pleaseee," I begged. "You will see the beautiful sea environment down there. Besides, you're working at the IOC, there's no way you're affraid of the sea."

"Yeah she's right!" Kylian nodded.

She rolled her eyes. "Ugh fine."

After that, we're preparing to go to the beach and i changed into my bikini, we will rent the wetsuits as soon as we're arrived there.

We walked together to the Beach Rentals and thankfully the beach is not too crowded at the afternoon. We rent the wetsuits and the snorkeling equipments, then i used my sunscreen to prevent the sunburn.

I went to the edge of the sea and started to swim. I really love the sea environments since i was child, my father taught me that we have to protect the aquatic organisms.

I took a long breath before swimming deeper, i could see the clown fishes are hiding inside the reef and the beautiful coral down there.

We snorkeling for about 2 hours and Bianca said that she was tired so we decided to stop. We swimmed back to the beach and i took off my weitsuit to change into my bikini.

"Neymar!" I called him.

"What?"

"Let me check your wetsuit." I took his wetsuit to check, whether if he takes the coral just like the first time we met again or not. But luckily, he's not taking anything.

"What are you doing?"

"Just checking, if you take the coral again or not," He smiled.

"We won't be together today if i don't take that coral."

"But thats criminal!" I yelled. "What would i say to our future child about how we first met? That their father is a coral thief?"

Three of them are smirking at me like some idiots. I rolled my eyes and walked to the sun lounger, i took my sunscreen from my purse to wore it again because i don't want to get a bad sunburn from this trip.

Neymar sat beside me and drink his soda that he bought from the Beach Rentals. "So future child huh?"

I glimpsed at him. "What do you mean?"

"Your words at the Beach Rentals," He grinned. "You pictured yourself that someday we'll have kids together."

"Oh please change the subject, i don't want to talk about it," I looked at Neymar and it seems that my words have hurted him. "Neymar.."

"Kyle!" He shouted. "I just checked on my phone and tonight is an El Clasico match right?"

"Oh god yes!" Bianca shrieked. "We should watch it together, Barca for the win!"

"Great idea," Kylian agreed. "Juli cares to join?"

I want to answered Kylian's question, but Neymar interrupted me. "She doesn't like football."

"Oh yes i forgot."

"So it'll just be the three of us," Bianca smiled. "I'm rooting for Barca, i bet they'll win 3 against 2."

"No, of course Real will be the one to win!"

"What? I thought you like Barca?"

"Since when? I've been a fan of Real Madrid since i was born."

"Yeah, i saw the pictures of your room filled by the posters of Cristiano Ronaldo on the internet!" I laughed. "If i were you, i would gladly put Cristiano Ronaldo standee too in my room."

"You don't like football just because the players are good looking, its all about skill."

"Wait, what happen to both of you guys?" Kylian asked.

"Nothing, we're fine," Neymar answered. He discarded a look and pretended that i don't exist.

"Guys we wanted to look around the beach and Bianca said that she wants to go to a hippy market."

"But both of you can't speak spanish, what if you guys lost or something?" I asked.

"We'll be fine, i can speak spanish a bit."

"Okay, we'll meet again at the resort. Be careful guys!"

When they left, Neymar barely speak a word to me. I decided to break the silence and started the conversation between us.

"Ney, i'm sorry if my words have hurted you, but you know i'm sensitive about that subject."

"You're the one who brought that subject first."

"But you can't force me to think about it too soon. It's just a joke and you take it way too serious."

"Fine, i am wrong to think that i will have a future with you."

I reached his hands. "Neymar it's not like that. I want to have a future with you, but you have to understand my fear, we already talk about this before."

"Sorry if i rush you too soon," He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Sorry that i hurted your feelings."

The thing i love about Neymar is that he's a very understanding man and i couldn't ask for more. He's mature enough for someone as childish as me.

I laid down next to him and facing my back to the sun. I took off the top of my bikini and playing some music from my ipod.

"Juliette!" Neymar yelled at me. "Why did you take your top off?"

"I don't want to have a tan line," I scanned the beach. "Everyone here are naked so whats the problem?"

"The problem is, i don't want everyone to see my girl's breast."

"Nobody paying attention, relax."

"But everyone are paying attention to me," He rolled his eyes. "Please listen to me just once."

"But—"

"No buts baby." He helped me to wear my top again and massage my back so i could have a relaxing sunbath.

The sun is setting down and i took a lot of pictures of the sunset. I love the idea of that natural palette of orange and yellow, it makes the most beautiful art in the sky. Sunset is the sign of the day that almost over and you should be grateful for what you already in your life.

Neymar spooning me in the sun lounger and played with my hair. We listen to some spanish songs from my ipod and jammed to it.

"Ney did i make you happy?" I stared at his eyes, he looked at me with a curve on his smile.

"You make me the happiest."

"Really?" I smiled. "Don't leave me."

"I won't Princess, i won't."

---

an update! hope you guys will like it! love you xx. S.