Chapter 30

***

Today is our last day at Ibiza and we must be back at Paris by tomorrow morning. We're going to spend our last day here to join the beach party tonight.

Kylian still can't walk for more than an hour and Neymar is lazy to go anywhere, so Bianca and I decided to go shopping alone, she suggested to go to a hippy market that she visited another day.

"Isn't that the one you got lost in?" I asked.

She grinned. "Yes, but don't worry, i have you so i wont be lost."

"Okay."

We walked to the hippy market by ourselves, because it's only two feets away. Sometimes people recognize both of us and asking for some photos nicely, i'm glad that our holiday is not ruined by something.

"I'm happy you're setting us this trip," Bianca started the topic.

"Yeah, but i just realize that i had a lot of fight with Neymar here," I rolled my eyes. "It was supposed to be a romantic holiday, but it didn't turns out like that."

Bianca had a silence for a minute before she talks again. "I heard you last night."

"Hear what?" She gave me the 'are-you-seriously-asking-that?' look and i realized. "Oh my god, that was embarassing!"

"I played Chess with Kyle while you're doing that," She whispered. "Is it that painful?"

Seriously this girl doesn't know anything about this and i'd like to keep it that way. Bianca is still an innocent girl and i will kill any men who dared to hurt her.

"It's not that painful, but you know what? Let's not talk about this, you might wanna experience it later with your husband."

"Okay you're right," She nodded.

We arrived at the hippy market and it's quite crowded today, we stopped at the merchandise booth to buy some merch. I threw a sight at a small booth beside this merchandise booth and as i look closer, i just realized that it is the tarot reading booth.

"Hey, do you wanna try that?" I asked.

"Are you serious? It's just a stupid cards that can 'predict' our future," She rolled her eyes.

"But i'm curious," I pouted. "Please, just give me a company and we're not gonna be there more than 5 minutes."

"Fine."

We entered the tarot reading booth and it's kinda creepy here. The room was fully dark and it has a skeleton figures at the corner of the room. We approached the woman who's wearing some weird clothing and she muttered something.

"A celebrity right?" Her blue eyes popped behind her messy eyeliner.

"We're not a celebrity actually," I answered. "So we're here because i want you to read mine."

"A lot of people doesn't believe with this things nowadays," She took the cards from her lap and arrange it horizontally. "Querida, please pick one card."

I pointed at the third card from the left and she took it. I was staring at her and she does this weird thing until she explained something about the card that i chose.

"You will be in the top of your career," She closed her eyes and glimpsed at me. "People will recognize you more and your friends and family will be there to support you."

I sighed, i'm glad that she doesn't talk about something creepy like death or something.

"But darling, you will have to choose between all the wealth that you have and the one who loves you."