iii. The curse

♡ "     YOU'RE SO BOLD WHEN YOU'RE           WATCHING ME MOAN

"     YOU'RE SO BOLD WHEN YOU'RE           WATCHING ME MOAN.   "

  (        iii.      The Curse     )

I ROLLED over, my thoughts immediately flourishing with the thought of Edward. I craved his touch, going to wrap my arm around him only to feel where he once laid empty.  "Edward!" I whispered yelled, I stayed silent for a moment after, I knew he could hear me if he was still in the house. I groaned once hearing no reply, and turned grabbing my phone and checking it.

Edward-

Good morning, I heard Macon walking up and I didn't want him to turn me into a frog 🐸, don't worry, I'll pick you up as usual..I love you.

Newt-

Athena!! Don't forget we're going to la push 🏄🏽‍♀️ with Mike and his group Saturday! Bella is even coming 🤭

Yoongi-

Where ya been cuz? 😕

My heart dropped at the last text, I had been so caught up in Edward, I had forgot about my own best friend. I jumped up, getting in the shower and quickly soaping up, shaving and washing my hair.

I got out, drying off and quickly putting lotion on. I put my clothes on,

I checked the time on my phone, 6:00 am, i was on good time

I checked the time on my phone, 6:00 am, i was on good time. I quietly went down stairs, heading to the kitchen and pulling out everything I needed to make breakfast. Yoongi loves pancakes, so what better way to apologize than with food and bud.

I grabbed the pancake mix out the cupboard, dumping the right amount into a bowl, and pouring in a cup of water. I mixed it together, I put the pan on the stove and put in a scoop of butter.

I poured it in the pan once it was heated up, waiting for bubbles to rise and than flipping it. "Yes!" I whispered shouted when it landed without falling apart. I made the rest of the pancakes, before beginning to make the eggs. Once the eggs were done I quickly cooked the bacon and plated it all.