Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy

Start from the beginning

He sighed and shook his head. Maybe realizing that he wasn't going anywhere with me in this conversation. Its a little late for brother and sister bonding don't you think? "Okay, well I wanted to ask you for Yasmina's number."

My thumbs paused on the screen, but I resumed my typing before he noticed my change in behavior. "Why?"

He scratched his curly, relaxed hair. "Its been a while since I talked to her. I lost her number."

Oh, wonderful

I didn't even glance at him as I spoke," well sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have her number."

He was crossing his arm now. "Aren't you guys friends?"

Oh, shit.

I gulped. Laughing falsely I said, "yes, we are. Her phone got stolen and she hasn't gotten a new one." I lied.

"Isn't she like rich or something? She should have gotten a new one by now."

I laughed again. Falsely of course. "Yeah, but her parents thought she was getting too spoilt-" no kidding, "so they aren't getting her a new phone for God knows how long." I told him in a voice that was too sweet, while batting my short but full lashes at him.

He nodded, taking the information in. After muttering a small okay, he left me in peace and didn't bother me for the rest of the day. Which in my case was lovely.

_

Today was the day. Today my friends, Favor and Dami came over to see me off at the airport.

"Mordecai, where is your luggage?" Dami asked, probably trying to wipe off the tense atmosphere and finding an excuse to talk to my brother.

He looked back into the house, "in the hallway." He said before bringing out his phone.

Dami didn't want that. She wanted him to pay attention to her. A little frown plastered itself on her face. "Okay, how is America like?"

"Pretty cool." He mumbled.

Her eyes sparked up. "Really? I wish I can go there one day."

"Uh-huh." He mumbled.

"How are the boys like? Are they really pretty?"

"Mm-hm."

"What about the girls are they snobbish?"

He stopped typing on his phone, pausing to think for a second before answering, "some more than others."

I could see the wheels turning in Dami's head. Favor and I shared amused looks. This was fun. "Em... Do you have any fine boys as friends?"

He stopped typing again and his face contorted into a funny expression. "Those losers? They're ugly as hell" he laughed.

"Are you sure?" I pipped in, "because I can bet 5k that they are all prettier than you."

He clenched his teeth and his face was becoming light red. Not because of embarrassment -well maybe- but mostly from anger. "And how would you know?"

I smirked. "Who wouldn't? Who is deceiving you that you are fine? Guy, you are ugly oh."

He suddenly started grinning. Okay, I was scared. His change in demeanor threw me of balance. "But, you know what's not true. Chicks love me."

"No they don't!" I looked at my friends for back up, then I realized that Favor was no where to be seen. The girl just gbes. Dami wasn't useful either, she just scratched her neck before saying,