Chapter 1: The Gate to the World

Mei

I'm Tachibana Mei. As you can see,I'm a soccer player of Tokonami Academy.

As I jogged to our school some of my teammates are already practicing their own training regimen.

"Ah! Captain is here!" shouted my teammates as they run to greet me.

"Good morning." I said, greeting them.

"Good morning!" greeted them back.

"You guys are early,huh?"

"Hai(Yes). We are so excited to see you Captain that you're representing the school as a candidate of Inazuma Japan." said my teammates making me chuckle at them.

"I haven't been chosen yet. I've been invited, that's all. There's no way that they are going to choose me." I said.

Two months before we have been beaten by Hakuren Jr. Academy. Of course a powerful players like them are going to be chosen anyway.

But...why am I only in my team have been chosen?

"Captain!"

"Huh? Nani(What)?"

"You are going to be late if you don't go now, Captain." they shouted.

"Alright." I said.

"Captain. Even if you don't get chosen we will still support you!"

"Yeah!"

"Go get'em, Captain!"

"Make sure to beat their ass."

They all shouted as I looked at each of them with a smile on their faces.

Even if I don't get chosen,I'm still gonna climb being a representative of Inazuma Japan.

"Alright. I have to go now. Make sure you gonna cheer for me."

"Hai!" they all shouted.

Watch me everyone. I'll make sure I'm gonna be representing Inazuma Japan.

-----

Loud voices spread through the whole stadium as they cheered in excitement.

'I'm getting nervous.'I said in my thoughts as I sigh in nervous.

'I shouldn't be nervous. I'll break my way into being representative.'

I walked through the candidates seats, as I take a sit that its making me more nervous than before.

"It's starting." I said under my breath.

"Enthusiasm from supporters in the stands is growing fast as the hour for the announcement on Inazuma Japan approaches!"

I gulped nervously as I stared at the main screen.

"Look towards the main screen now, everyone! Coach Zhao Jinyun will now be announcing the representative members!"

Click.

(Please play the music at the top while reading.)

"Forwards:

Gouenji Shuuya

Haizaki Ryouhei

Kira Hiroto

Goujin Tetsunosuke

Tachibana Mei

Midfielder:

Inamori Asuto

Kidou Yuuto