And he was soaking wet.

"Nate, you're soaked. What are you doing?" Brielle asked, as she closed the front door behind her, as she held the hand that hand the baby monitor in it close to her chest, as she ran down the steps to meet her boyfriend on the path that lead up to her house.

"I just went for a run to clear my head, and I guess this is where I ended up. Look, Brielle, the picture of Peyton didn't mean anything, okay?" He said.

"Well, it did to me. Because it's pretty clear that you still have feelings for her, Nathan." She said.

"I saved that picture back when we were still dating. The other ones, too. . you can go back and look. Her webcam hasn't even been in her closet for months." He said, and she sighed because she already knew that Peyton had turned her webcam off months ago.

"Nathan, why did you tell me this last week?" She asked.

"Because I should have deleted those images a long time ago. I just. . I felt bad because I didn't do it. Besides, Brielle. I don't want Peyton, I want you." He said, and she sighed as she ran her free hand through her wet hair.

"Is that it?" She asked.

"You know, my pride says, yeah that's it. Just walk away and let Brielle deal with the fact she's clearly threatened by a sexual relationship that I had with Peyton, along time ago. But my heart says: just forget about your pride, you idiot. Your in love with the the mother of your daughter, and you love her so much. And even if you're gonna catch pneumonia, your ads is gonna stand out here in the rain, until you convince her to forgive you. So, come on, Bree. Just meet me halfway here?" Nathan said.

Brielle let a smile creep onto her mouth after she hurt those words, but she still had to be sure about them

Brielle let a smile creep onto her mouth after she hurt those words, but she still had to be sure about them. She sighed, as she ran her hand through her hair once again. "Why should I?" She asked.

"Because I'm sorry. . because I love you. Because you're looking really hot standing here in the rain, and you look really hot with that wet hair of yours." Nathan said with a smirk on his face, and Brielle smiled back at his words, before Nathan crashed his lips onto hers. It felt nice to kiss him again, even though it had only been a few days since she last kissed him, but it had been way to long for her liking.

"You shouldn't have don't that, Nathan." She whispered, we the two of them pulled away from each other.

"I wanted to. . I had to." Nathan said.

Brielle smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and let her hands hang over the back of them, because she still had the baby monitor in her hand. "Well, if you had to." She said, and Nathan smiled down at her before pulling her closer to him, and then he pressed his leps onto her's. Brielle didn't care if she was going to catch a cold because of this, because one thing mattered in that moment.