"Of course he can. And he's gonna look good doing it too. . in a tight little wife beater, maybe some grease smudges." The younger Davis sister said, as she bit down on her lip, as she stared at her boyfriend. Lucas then walked over to the car and popped open the hood of it.

The blonde looked at her two brunette best friends and smiled. "And I was thinking maybe the two of you could help me wash and wax it." Peyton said.

The younger Davis smiled. "I'm glad to help." She said.

"P. I would totally love to stay and help you. .-" The older Davis girl trailed off as she looked down at her phone, to see what the time was. "-. .but I really should get going to work. I'm really sorry."

The blonde shock her head. "No, don't worry about it. I should have planned this before time, so you could have called off of work." She told her, and the brunette girl smiled as she rapped her arms around her best friend.

"This is a great thing. . what you are doing for your dad." She said, and then she turned to walk away from her friends. "Have fun guys." She yelled back at them. She know that spending time with her friends, washing and waxing the car would have been fun.

But she needed money more, for her daughter.

❪ 💍 ✧₊ 🎤 ˚.❁ ☔ ❫

"Good morning, sir. Table or counter." Brielle asked, when an elderly man walked into the cafe. She was at a table by the door, as she cleared it, and Hakey was stood behind the counter.

"Um, actually, I'm looking for Karen." The man informed her.

"Oh. Well, she actually in Italy right now. Cooking school." She told him, as she picked up her cloth and put it into her apron.

When she turned around to look at who she was talking to, and then she raised an eyebrow slightly in confusion. She required the man, but she could think where she had seen him before.

"Good for her." The man said with a smile on his face. "How's that boy of her's doing?" He asked, and she raised an eyebrow up in curiosity, as to how he could have known who Lucas and Karen were.

"Lucas is doing good. She calls in every once in awhile, would you like me to leave her a message?" She asked. The man looked sad, that Karen wasn't here for him to see.

The man shock his head. "No, that's all right. I'll just catch her the next time I'm passing through." He told the young girl, who nodded her head.

The man looked the girl over, and realized who she was, and then he wanted to get out of there as quickly as he could, so he turned and started to leave.

"Okay. Can I tell her who stopped by, Mr. .-" The Davis girl trailed off, hoping that the man would fill in the blank.

The man turned around to look at her. "Just an old friend." He said, and then he turned back around and walked out of the cafe. The brunette turned around and walked over to the counter and Haley gave her a questioning look.

"Who was that?" She asked.

The Davis girl shrugged her shoulders while she took a seat on one of the stools. "I'm not actually sure, but I swear I have seen him before. He was asking about Luke and Karen, said he was an old friend, but refused to give a name when I asked." She said.