"Indi, can we do a soundcheck for you please?" Someone yells out. Yeah, since its the last day, I'm an extra performer. I am performing Ariana Grande's  'God is a woman'. I didn't have to do much for soundcheck, just sing a few parts of the song. They even had a dress for me to put on for the performance.

I was changing into it when the guys start their first song

I was changing into it when the guys start their first song. I am as in a transition performance to the guys in their suits.(I haven't been to any of the shows so work with me here) At the moment we are behind stage, listening to the fans poor in. Eben was ready to perform as the guys were starting to get ready. Tyler comes in, taking Eben and leaving me to myself for a little while. I put my legs up on the seat and rested my head on some of the pillows.

"getting some rest?" I open one of my eyes and see Corbyn sitting in front of me. "I would expect you to be tired from waking up early with Jonah" he smirks. I look at him confused. "oh don't think I haven't caught onto your guys act. I know what you guys have been doing" I instantly cover my hands over my face to hide my blush.

"how?" Is all I could say, I felt breathless.

"Hey, I find it adorable that you two wake up earlier then us all just to spend time with each other. I woke up and saw you guys this morning." He smiles at me. I continue to blush red. The door opens again, Zach and Jonah walking in.

"wow, whats happened here?" Zach asks, obviously looking at me.

"I told her I found her and Jonah adorable." Corbyn states, proudly.

"How did you know?" Jonah asks, moving the pillows so my head rests on his lap. He rubs me head lightly. "damn your heads hot"

"I saw you two this morning. Its probably because shes blushing" Corbyn gulped, not really knowing.

"I'm not blushing anymore though" I stutter. Jonah looks down at me, really concerned.

"We will get the nurse to look at you later" He states, leaning down to kiss my head. I felt like crap but I didn't want to concern them anymore so I kept quiet about it, just nodding at Jonah. I look over at Corbyn and Zach, seeing them smile to themselves.

"You two are so cute" Zach squeaks. I giggle at Zach before the door opens again, closing quickly.

"Daniels coming so I would separate if I were you two" Jack breathes heavy.

"Why does everyone know?" I ask as Jonah gets up and Zach replaces him.

"you guys aren't exactly that secretive about it"

As soon as Daniel comes into the room, they have to leave again. Eben come off and the guys were taken away. I walk out and over to makeup. They curl my hair, parting it down the middle. They put a heap of makeup on and send me to change. The person helps me put on my dress and zips the back of my heels up. I walk back to the lounges.