Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Depuis le début

Kids...

From a tall building, the brothers and Yuuki perched over the city on top of a water tower to only see darkness. No lights, a total blackout. Leonardo commented "You know, I don't think that Splinter meant that we should investigate this far."

Raphael answered "You can never be too through especially when it comes to topside time."

Donatello explained "This whole side of town is dark. A substation must have gone out."
Leonardo frowned "This isn't right. Shouldn't there be some emergency lights or something?"

Raphael replied "Yeah, it's totally dark down there."

"Which means there's only one thing for us to do."

Everyone looked at each other making a mischievous grin.

At the staircase in front of a museum, Raph and Mikey grinded down a railing.

"Banzai!" The turtles shouted.

Leonardo stopped his scooter and asked "Guys, do you really think that we should be doing this? What if somebody sees us?"

Raphael smirked and retorted "That's the beauty of bit, Leo. Nobody can see us. It's pitch black."
Michelangelo replied "Get with the program bro. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to session some surface terrain.

Yuuki watched in silence as they have fun. She wasn't exactly a sports type person and wasn't the best skater or bike rider. She had zero balance. Michelangelo noticed, and skated over to her. He grinned and held up his skateboard handing it to her "Wanna try!?"

Yuuki quickly shook her head "No, I'm terrible at it."

Michelangelo persisted "Come on! Live a little! If you fall off I've got ya! Don't worry!"

Yuuki looked at him then at the board then took it from him setting it down. She placed her foot on top getting ready to push off. As she did she tensed up as she saw the board started to move slowly. She quickly frozed not moving a muscle.

Michelangelo commented "You're not going to go anywhere if you don't move."

Yuuki shouted "I want off!"

Michelangelo replied "What?! But you haven't even tried it yet! "

Yuuki yelled "Get me off of this thing!"

Michelangelo replied "Just try it! Look, I'll give you a little push. I won't let go. I promise!"

Yuuki quickly shut her eyes as she felt a push. She slowly opened then looked down to see herself moving. She felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her. She made a small smile "Okay you can let go. "

She heard Michelangelo answered "Oh, I've already did! "

Yuuki's eyes widen in disbelief. What?!

She looked behind her to see Michelangelo grinning.

"Yep! You've been riding all by yourself!"

Yuuki shouted "You lied to me!"

"Oh come on! I did it to give you confidence and look at you! You're awesome!"