"What happened to the other two?" Daniel asks.

"Jonah ran out and Corbyn went to find him." Jack replies. We hear the guys music start to play and decide to go out there.

"you don't mind me sitting with Zach right?" I ask Shane as we walk through the hall.

"It's alright, it's part of the point of coming here anyway" he smiles.

"thank you" I smile at him. He walks faster to catch up with Ryland and the others. I feel an arm snake around my waist again.

"So," Zach smiles from next to me "how long are you back for?" He asks hopeful.

"I'm not sure Zach. I don't even have a hotel to stay at so I'm staying with Shane and Ryland. Daniel could turn again and I have to go home" I frown. He stops me right in front of the door, letting everyone out first.

"I won't let him take you from me again. I have a room to myself so you can come stay with me. I can promise you, I won't let him make you leave" he sighs, hugging me tight. I nod into his chest. "Now let's go and see everyone" he smiles down at me as I look up. He grabs my hand and we walk out the door. We start to walk over to the cake before-

"IN!!" I turn around and find Reese running at me with her arms open.

"RE!" I yell, bending down a little. She runs over and hugs me tight. I lift her up, still hugging her, and spin us around.

"I finally get to meet you" she smiles at me as I balance her in front of me.

"Yes. And I finally get to meet a pretty princess" I smile, Zach chucking from beside us.

"who?" She asks looking around.

"you silly" I giggle making her laugh too. "Have you had cake?" She nods her head rapidly "was it good?"

"Yes, it's soooo good" She kinda jumps up and down in my arms. I giggle at her before looking behind her.

"There's my other princess" I smile, putting Reese down.

"Indi" Isla yells, running over to me. I hug her tight as she runs into my arms.

"hows my other little princess" I smile.

"I'm great, I just come to find Reese so we can go dance" she states.

"well give me a hug and go have fun" I smile as both girls hug me.

"Bye Indi" they wave and run off together. I get back up and still find Zach waiting for me.

"sorry, I just needed to see my princesses" I smile at him.

"you're so adorable with them. They love you as well" he hooks his arm and I put mine through it. We walk over to the cake and find Jack and Gabbie there.

"hey guys" Zach greets them. They turn around to face us while also stuffing their faces with cake. I giggle as they quickly eat it and put the plates down.

"hey, where have you guys been?" Gabbie asks smirking. As I said, a lot of people think we are dating.

"I was talking with my princesses, Reese and Isla. It's good to finally meet you Gabbie" I remove myself from Zach and hug her.

"It's good to meet you too. You're a lot like the guys described" she smiles at me.

"Obviously they forgot to mention that Zach and I aren't dating like everyone suspects" I look directly at Jack.

"what? Sometimes I can't even tell" he defends causing us to laugh a bit.

"Anyway, have you guys seen Corbyn and Christina?" I ask but as soon as I finish my sentence-