"As you can see, she has a lot of power and control over us and was able to bring us closer as a band but losing her tore us apart." Jonah smiles. I look directly at Daniel. He rolls his eyes.

"It's my fault she was....gone in the first place and no one was happy with it. I am sorry for what you heard about her being depressed, I don't want her to be, I just don't like something that happened in the past between her and one of the guys. It was a silly little thing and is over now" Daniel smiles. I see Jonah stiffen out of the corner of my eye as I was situated between Jack and Zach.

"I am happy to say that they will stop arguing and if I find out about any I will stop whatever I'm doing and come pull their ears" I smile noticing all the guys stiffen. The crowd laughs and I smile. One by one they all file behind the curtain and turn off the mics.

"Look guys" Daniel starts. We all stop and turn to look at him. "I'm sorry about the whole kicking Indi out thing. I guess I over reacted and got protective. I'm really sorry" he starts to tear a bit. I walk up to him and hug him. The others join me in a group hug with him. The door behind us opens.

"Wow, hope I'm not interrupting anything" I turn my head and find Shane, Ryland, Morgan, Garret and Andrew walk in. I just run over to Shane and hug him, catching him by surprise.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Without you I wouldn't have done any of this. You made this happen" I smile.

"Its okay. You really needed this and deserv-" Shane is cut off with Morgan yelling.

"How could you do that to your poor sister." She starts, charging at Daniel. He backs up, eyes wide open.

"Morgan no" I huff, running over to her.

"You know how much she has been through, how broken she was over the breakup and that fight yet you still kicked her out." she was right in front of him.

"Morgan, its not worth it." Garret chuckles, coming over to help me.

"You kicked your sister, your own blood, out of not just yours but the other guys house because one of them had a stupid crush on her" Morgan backs away a bit.

"Calm down, he apologised" I grab her arms, standing between her and Daniel. I hear the door slam and look behind her to see Jonahs gone.

"S**t, I'm sorry dude. Indi is just a big inspiration to me and she means a lot to me" She apologises, Garret stays with her and Daniel while I run over to the others.

"Anyone know where he went?" I ask. I haven't talked to any of them yet except Zach, I was to caught up in everything.

"I might know, I'll go find him" Corbyn nods and runs off. I feel someone hug me from behind and realise its Jack. I turn around, still in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I missed you shorty" I giggle at him.

"I missed you too foodie" he laughs.

"Um, Indi a little help" Ryland taps me. I turn around, finding Zach latched onto a very confused Shane while Andrew laughs.

"Come on Zach. You've said your thanks" I giggle. Zach moves away from him and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Sorry. I just want to thank you a lot for bringing Indi back to us and especially me. I don't know how much longer I would have last if I hadn't seen her." Zach smiles.

"Its okay. I also see what you mean by you two acting like a couple" Shane smiles weirdly, gesturing to Zachs arm that's locked around my waist.

"oh you should have seen them when she lived with us" Jack laughs. Both Zach and I blush but laugh it off. Daniel, Morgan and Garret join us again.