I needed to look decent for his video though. I message Shane as I walk into my room. I get my laptop and place it onto my window seal to get a good light and angle for the video. I put my hair up into a messy bun when my door opens. I turn to find Christian and Tyler.

"Can we come in and watch?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure Shane won't mind." I smile at them. Tyler sit's to my left, a little in frame while Christian sits to my right. God I love my brothers, well these two. The Face time shows up on my computer and I accept it. "hey Shane"

"Oh my gosh. Hi, how are you?" He asks, surprised a little. I've been depressed for nearly four months, you wouldn't expect me to be smiling.

"At the moment I'm good. My brothers showed up and surprised me this morning so I'm happy I can see them again. I hope you don't mind, they are here too" Tyler and Christian put their heads in frame and wave.

"No its fine. I have my many minions here too" We both laugh. That's one of the reasons I love Shane. He can turn a sad situation around and make it funny. "So, my first question is, how many siblings do you have? Since we are on that topic"

"I have 4 other siblings. Three brothers and a sister"

"so, where are they all? Also, where are they most of the time?"

"Well, my little sister Anna goes to school and is at home most of the time. Daniel is in a band and was on tour. Tyler here goes on tour with them but has come to visit. Christian here is in collage."

"wow. So your parents both work?"

"yeah but dad is home a lot of the time. He was the one that helped me through it all" Christian rubs my knee to help me a bit.

"so, I don't want to make this too long because you are coming to LA in a few days. Tell me the basis of whats going on." I tense up. I start thinking of everything and look up again. I look out the window and see Corbyn smiling at me. I just stare. "wow, you okay?"

"okay, I'm sorry about Indi but its brought up bad memories." Tyler sighs waving his had in front of my face. I blink and hes gone. I frown and feel the tears start. I lean back so I'm out of frame.

"you saw them again didn't you?" Christian asks. I just nod and hold my hands to my face, I didn't want to cry in front of Shane and the others.

"wait, seeing them?" Shane ask, concerned.

"yeah. This all started because our brother made a stupid mistake which separated her from her best friends. They were really the only people keeping her happy and when Daniel pushed her away she fell into a big depression. She started hallucinating about seeing them and has nightmares about them all the time." Christian explains. Tyler moves my hands and wipes my eyes. He helps me lean back up. I can see Shane staring shocked.

"wait, this is so much bigger than I thought. How many of them are there?"

"4, all boys and also Daniels band members." I answer.

"wow, we have a lot to talk about when you get here then" He insisted. I just nodded my head. "so who did you see then?"

"it was Corbyn, simply just smiling at me." I sigh. "there have been much worse ones. Sometimes they talk to me and I have a conversation with them before someone comes in and I realise I'm talking to myself."

"Well that's a lot to take upon and think about. I have so many more questions to ask when you get here." Shane giggles.

"Well we will have to wait till I'm in LA" I smirk.